Chapter 7

I'm sorry everyone I haven't posted in a couple of weeks becasue I just got home from state and I'm sick so yay me. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
(storm pov)
Everything seemed to be in slow motion. Sitting at our usual table felt wrong, so I'm standing with my back against the wall and my arms crossed. I don't know how long I've been standing here when I notice Nashi in the corner of my eye.
"Hey" she says.
"Hi" I tell her.
"Storm look at me" she demands. I look at her "We're going to get them back and theres going to be HELL to pay" she tells me. I smirk slightly and take her hand in mine, I turn from facing out to look at her and lean my forehead against hers.
  "Nashi I love you, you know that right?" I ask her.
    "Yes Storm, you know I love you right?" she asks me. "of course" I reply, we lean in to kiss when theres a loud bang and a ticked off Reiki followed by Aunt Erza and Uncle Jellal trying to calm him down.
"Your injured you shouldn't be walking around." Uncle Jellal says.
"Until I know he's safe, I'll walk around all I want" Reiki says in a deathly calm voice.
"Reiki, the pain should still render you  unconscious." Aunt Erza says.
"The pain,I feel as you say is not as painful as me knowing Luke is out there somewhere,maybe in pain." Reiki tells her, Uncle Jellal and Aunt Erza nod to each other. "Laxus, Wendy" Aunt Erza says. Wendy comes from the infirmary and Laxus appears in a bolt of lightning.
"Erza-san?" Wendy asks as Laxus grunts.
"Can you scan Reiki and see if he's okay?" Aunt Erza asks Wendy, "Laxus if he's not shock him" she tells Laxus who nods.
"Erza-san it's like he wasn't even hurt" Wendy says.
"what?" Aunt Erza asks.
"He's healed" Wendy says. Laxus who's interested now asks "how?"
"I told you I wasn't hurt" Reiki says. I look at Nashi and say "This is another thing Yamio said" Nashi nods and says "Aunt Erza this is normal" Aunt Erza looks over at us and asks  "What do you mean this is normal?".
"Our training with Yamio" I tell her.
"There's a prophecy Aunt Levy proabably knows more then we do though" Nashi tells her as I nod in agreement, and I see Reiki's eyes getting a far away look in them.
"Wendy,can you get Levy please" Aunt Erza asks. Uncle Jellal motions for Reiki,Nashi, and I to sit. It's only us in the guild except Gajeel, Laxus, Aunt Mira, Wendy, and Romeo; Dad and mom are at home, and Aunt Cana is passed out drunk in the infirmary. A few minutes later Aunt Levy is sat across from Nashi and I. Reiki seeing as everyone's there recites the prophecy.
"Four kids born of light,but dark depths they hold. Two of a dragon and star, with light and dark woven into a single strain,a child of a warrior and genius,a child of ice and rain,come together for a path paved with their pain, together they shall know love and death, and the choice and power to save this world is theirs." Reiki finishes and Aunt Levy gasps in surprise.
"No, No you guys can't be part of that prophecy" Aunt Levy says worriedly.
"What do you mean Levy?" Aunt Erza asks.
"Two years ago, after Lu-chain and Natsu died, I came across that prophecy written in a very old notebook." she stops, clearly shaken.
"Levy are you okay?" Aunt Erza asks.
"I'm not fine, I never thought our God-children would potentially die" Aunt Levy says.
"Who says they're going to die?" Laxus asks
"One: this prophecy has happened before, Two: those who were involved,either turned evil or stayed good, and they fought each other to the death; or thats at least what the notebook said. Thirdly: they're their parents children they will fight until they're unconscious or dead." Aunt Levy says.
"True, True" Nashi says
"But we aren't our Parents" Reiki says
"This is a new generation" I finish, all of us holding a gleam of determination in our eyes.
"You are all children, you know nothing" Uncle Jellal says.
"In some aspects we are Father, but in others we're just as old as you" Reiki says. A hush falls in the room, we've never seen Uncle Jellal this mad and we've never seen Reiki talk back to anyone older. If you looked closely you could say lightning and fire dance between them.
"Enough" Aunt Erza says as she slaps her hand on the table. "Now, what do you mean when you say in someways your as old as us?" Aunt Erza asks.
"When Luke and I was on the training trip, we saw things, we..." Reiki doesn't finish, but he gets a far away look into his eyes.
"What about you Nashi,Storm?" Aunt Erza asks.
"life is delicate and you can lose it easily" Nashi says with a dark look growing in her eyes. I run my thumb over her knuckles,letting her know I was here.
"Levy, do you know anything else about this prophecy?" Laxus asks slightly breaking the tension that decended on us.
"It's call The End And The Beginning, why I'm not sure maybe it represents the end of things or the beginning of a new cycle." Aunt Levy takes a breath and continues, "If two turn evil and two remain good it'll come to pass in 10,000 years. Nashi and Luke's powers are something described as a myth that even lost magic is said not to have any characterists associated with, same with Reiki and Storm; it also says two will have a dark force take over them if they're loved ones are harmed" Aunt Levy finishes.
"So your telling me, my son has a dark force in him becasue he's in love with Luke Drageneel" Uncle Jellal says with slight venom in his voice.
"What did you say about Luke Father?" Reiki asks with the same amount of venom, as the table beside us blows up and Reiki's magic starts swirling around him, Uncle Jellals magic starts swirling around him as well. I look to Nashi her magic starts billowing out and wrapping her in flames, I see the look in her eyes, her pleading for me to save everyone and protect them from her and Reiki. "You need to get Uncle Jellal and get into the infirmary now" I tell everyone. "Listen here kid you should..." Laxus doesn't finish becasue I interupt him.
"Shut up Laxus, all hell is fixing to break lose, and I'm the only one who can save your butts, so get Uncle Jellal and get in the infirmary" I say.
"Laxus stun Jellal and bring him into the infirmary" Aunt Erza commands.
Laxus flashes over to uncle Jellal and stuns him and flashes away. Aunt Erza is the last one in the infirmary and as soon as the door shuts I freeze the infirmary door waiting for all hell to break lose.