Claude doesn't look up at him. Just sits there with a pale face and troubled expression. Sidney sits down, slowly and suspicously.

Pat picks his briefcase off the ground and sets it on the table. "Okay," he yawns again. "Regarding our discussion last night. Sidney, any changes?"

"No."

"Claude. As your agent, I should tell you that coming out could get you a better contract deal. And also a lot of publicity." Pat shakes his head. "But that is a bunch of bullshit. I am your friend, and I'm going to tell you to do whatever makes you happy."

Claude looks at his lap, clearing his throat. "For the interests of my career and my family. I decided that I can't be dragged into this." His voice is raspy, very rough and he gulps when he's done.

Pat sighs (seemingly out of relief). "I do appreciate you making everyone's lives easier. If you ever change your mind or if you just need to talk, you know my number."

"Can I leave?" Pat nods once. Claude springs up and leaves in such a rush, a breeze follows him out.

"Musta been awkward, huh?" Pat slumps back in his seat, raising an eyebrow at Sidney.

"Yeah uh I guess." Sidney shakes his head. Whatever Claude's problem is is his issue and surely Sidney doesn't need to be involved with it.

Pat rolls his shoulder. "What did your parents say?"

"Huh?" Sidney asks.

Pat rolls his eyes at Sidney. "You know, when you told them about all this." He uses his hands to gesture to their situation (technically it was to the air, but it's obvious what he meant).

Sidney stares at his agent dumbfound, resisting the urge to purposefully push his own chair over and face plant on the tiles.

Pat does face plant on the table though, letting out a loud groan. "Sidney, I love you to death. But you're an idiot." Pat says, sitting up straight again.

Sidney pulls out his phone, "I'll skype with them later."

"Okay. Correction. You're a moron." Sidney peers up at him. "We're flying to Canada today dingus." When Sidney's facial expression and confusion over his lack of description doesn't change, "So you can talk to them in person."

"I so knew that." Sidney lies.

Pat stands up, crossing over to Sid and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe you should try talking to someone who knows more about this than I do. It might help."

Sidney smiles at him. He literally has no idea what the fuck he's saying, or at least trying to say, but he figures he has good intentions. "Now get up. Have to get meet Mr. Boss Man."

~

Mario's meeting room isn't much different than the previous one. Except it has a rectangular table and mote chairs. And a pissed off general manager.

Ray shoots up from his chair as soon as the door is clicked shut. "What the fuck is the matter with you?" Ray asks.

"Ray. Sit down." Mario commands, looking at his general manager.

"Are you fucking kidding me! Our star player decides to have a public orgy with his secrey fuck buddy and not tell us about it. How could you -not- be pissed off?" Ray's face turns a medium shade of red as he yells.

Mario slowly stands up, getting in Ray's face. He snarls something inaudible, a very dangerous look in his death glare. Ray glances at Sidney before slinking back down into his seat with his head hung in shame.