Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Sidney sighed. Playing against the Flyers is never fun, even at home. It's always good hockey though. Sid loves hockey, so he tolerates it.

It's not that he hates the Flyers. Off the ice, they're pretty decent people. Key word, -off- the ice. On it they talk shit (especially to Sid) and make dirty plays that the refs never call, they're complete assholes.

Not to mention that Max got traded to them, or whatever happened. They took away his only normal friend, So now he has to deal with a Russian, a goalie, and Johnathan Toews. Okay, Johnny isn't all that bad. Unless you get him around Patrick, who he has been like in love with since he was born.

"Siiiid-neeey!" Max sings as he skates over to him former captain.

"Orange is -really- not your color." Sid smiles. "You look a lot better in black." Max reaches out, stroking his cheek.

"Miss me, eh?" Max reaches out and strokes his cheek.

"Oh my god. Not my face." Sid pushes his hand away.

"You're not my captain anymore. Don't have to follow your orders." Max got a little closer. "Since we don't play for the same team, how 'bout dinner?" Max started skating circles around him, grinning like a psycopath.

"In your dreams, Superstar."

Max stopped in front of him, his mouth open in shock.

"Don't make me call Claude over here, 'cause that shit hurts man. That shit really hurts." Max started fake crying on Sidney's shoulder. He rubbed his back in large circles. He rolled his eyes at Geno who skated past laughing at him.

"You're a Flyer, right? So fly away. Shoo." Sidney lightly pushed Max off him.

"At least I'm not a bird who can't fly." Max smiles at him.

"Fuck you." Sidney rolls his eyes again. Why does he put

up with these people?

"Okay." Max's smile got even wider when Sidney blushed.

"Max, what the fuck are you doing?" Claude skates up to them and pokes Max with his stick.

"Nothing yet." Max winked at him.

Sid's gaze adverted over to Claude, who was already staring at him.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." Sid says.

Apparently, Claude had gotten facial reconstruction over the summer (not really, is purely an exageration). His hair was cut short. It's still messy, but -damn- it makes him look fine.

"Come on Talbot." Claude looked Sidney over twice. "See you on the ice, Crosby."

"Try not to spend to much time in the penalty box." Sid watched as they skated away, butterflies in his stomach.

He is going to kill himself. He is going to dive his head straight into the ice before the game even starts.

"Okay Sid?" Geno asks, a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah. Everything is fucking fantastic."

He feels like a teenage boy sometimes. His hormones can not be acting up like this.

Well, Max always said that hockey makes Sid horny.

Great, now he misses Max.

Now he's thinking about Max.

Which leads him to think about Claude and his uber haircut.

Did he really just use the words 'uber', 'sexy', and 'Claude' all in the same sentence?