Here, why don't I state another crazy idea. Eve and all women who comes after her will be punished and have increased suffering i.e. painful menstruation and child birth because she ate a damn fruit that they were told they shouldn't eat. What did the god of this bible expect? It's like dangling a slab of meat to a hungry lion and expecting it not to eat it. Seriously?

Also this, if I wanted to own slaves, I'd buy this book because it is the perfect rule book on how to treat your slaves, like selling them, raping them, whatever the fuck you want" Drew has not even scratched her rant but Aubrey stopped her.

"It's supposed to not be taken literally and stuff... just put the Bible where you got it and leave it alone, please" Aubrey stated, she did not want to have that conversation with Drew.

"But-" Drew's protest died down when Aubrey gave her a stern look, the taller woman sighed and returned the bible to where she found it.

"Wait-, those were actually in the bible?" Abby asked, amazed, she never really read the bible in its entirety, she's heard passages when she went to church back when she was younger but that was the extent of her knowledge of it. If she's not mistaken, Aubrey is the same.

"Abby!" Aubrey warned

"What? I'm just curious is all, I mean, those are pretty dark" Abby replied

"Yes, but the passages about the foreskins are really funny though" Drew stated, trying very hard not to burst out laughing again.

"Do tell" Abby urged but was nudged again by Aubrey, she rolled her eyes and just decided to leave it alone for now and read it for herself later.

Abby paused in thought, "wait, so like in the bible right, it says a man shouldn't lie with a man as he would a woman or they would go to hell or something. You said it shouldn't be taken literally so what did God mean by that?" Abby asked her best friend.

Drew was the one who answered, "he probably wants them to do it standing, what a fucked up god. The gays probably do it standing most of the time anyway, maybe sometimes one of them is bent over" Drew sassed before Aubrey could answer Abby's question, not like she had a proper answer to that anyway.

Both blondes guffawed at the unexpectedness of that answer, Aubrey was able to stop herself immediately but Abby had no qualms and kept laughing anyway.

"I should probably make sure Eve never reads the bible, with the amount of incest in there, Eve would probably subscribe to Christianity just to have an excuse to justify her incestuous tendencies" Drew muttered to herself before grabbing the remote and turning the TV on. The other two heard her anyway and this caused another bout of laughter from Abby, Aubrey just sighed in defeat.

"Stop laughing already, let's just go change so we could leave" Aubrey said, turning to her friend.

"You just got back here, where are you two going again?" Drew asked with a pout

"We're gonna go gardening" Abby answered

"Gardening? Why?" Drew asked, she didn't know gardening was a part of their routines, or are they just starting now?

"Yeah gardening. I'm like the rake, your girlfriend is the shovel. All we need is a hoe. Oh you know what, you'd be a perfect hoe. Why don't you come with us?" Abby quipped, eyes glinting in delight before giggling like a maniac. Aubrey choked on her saliva.

Drew didn't get what was so funny at first until she remembered Aubrey's words back at the sorority house, only then did she get what Abby meant.

"You're a hoe!" Drew shouted back like a damn kid before walking out, the two blondes started giggling again.