"Why" I asked in happiness. I can spend more time with manik.

"Due to some management problem I guess but anyway I and Mona won't be coming  so its only you and Arush"

"Then even I'm not going" I exclaimed.

" And why won't you ? You're name is on top of attendance shortage list. So suck it up and attend " he commanded.

"You're no fun" I said sulking, sitting back on my bed.

"I know and I have to go now bye" he said dismissing.

"Arya" I called him.

"Haa"

"All the best, I'm really happy for you and Mona " I said genuinely smiling.

"Thank you baby girl, cya" he said in a soft voice and hung up.

At least someone's life is sorting.

So I have some more time to kill and what should I do. Of course Manik.

I went downstairs and greeted papa and Raj uncle in the garden who informed me that they along with mom and nyo aunty had their breakfast including mukti. I nodded and went to dining area and grabbed some breakfast.

It's been so long since I spent alone time with mukti, today night I'll  drag her to some restaurant.

I saw pulav and licked my lips. It's aroma is so good and it looks so delicious. I grabbed a bowl from the kitchen and filled it with the food and grabbed a spoon making my way to maniks room. Ayyaippa please make sure manik didnt go to office already.

I opened his door to find manik buttoning his shirt standing in front of mirror. Sexy.

My cheeks turned red remembering our morning encounter. Keeping my blush in bay I entered the room.

He turned around and smiled looking at me.

I went near him and dragged him pulling his hand.

"Nandini " he called but I least cared.

I made him sit on the bed near the headrest and I placed myself on his lap comfortably. I held his hand and placed the bowl in his hand and opened my mouth signalling him to feed me.

He bit his lips smiling and scooped a spoon of food and held it in front of my mouth. I gobbled it up and placed my head on his chest playing with the button of his shirt.

"As much as I love to feed my baby, I need to go now" he said with resentment. Even he didn't wanted to leave. Good.

"You won't go anywhere until 12. You'll drop me to my college and then go to you're office" I commanded and opened my mouth.

He placed a scoop of food in my mouth and said.

"Where is you're car ?" He said brushing off the rice from the corner of my lips.

"Gagan took my car" I said chewing my food.

"But Nandini 12, I should be there in an hour, remember tomorrow is the day. We need to submit our project tomorrow" he said kissing my head.

"Exactly, I won't see you until tomorrow afternoon so I want you all to myself for a little while more" I said pouting.

He smiled and held a spoon full of rice in front of me and I happily fed my stomach.

Manik fed me the whole food and I fed him twice as he was reluctant to eat. I sighed and laid my head on his chest hugging him. He placed the empty bowl on the night stand and wrapped his arms around me.

"Will that soha come over there ?" I asked him.

"Maybe, I don't know and I hope to god she doesn't " he said rolling my hairs between his fingers.

"Do you want itching powder, you could use it on her I still have some left from last time"I said snuggling in his chest. His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

"I have a lot of work and I can barely concentrate on her today so that's not needed, I'm gonna ignore her completely" he said kissing me forehead.

And for a while we talked about few other things like our recent favorite songs and other things. Finally when it was 11:30, we parted away I went to my room to grab my bag letting manik get ready.

He dropped me to my college and told me to call ramu kaka once my classes end. I nodded. I gave him a kiss and got down from the car and soon he drove off.

I came out once my classes got over. Stupid Arush didnt even come to class today, I attended all alone. Sulking I came out and realised that I haven't brought my car. I opened my phone and there was only 5% battery so no use of calling anyone, it will switch off in the middle of the call.

I thought of taking a cab, so I came out of the gate and started searching for a cab. Our college wasn't in the main road so getting a cab is bit difficult. I started walking but I shuddered when a hand covered my mouth and nose, before I could think I blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------

Manik.

I let out a sigh leaning backwards, hell I'm so tired.

Yesterday morning was a bliss, Nandini !! God that girl is an angel. She's looked so cute when I was feeding her rice, my cute little princess.

When I came to office dropping her at the college, I indulged myself in work and I didn't even know when time passed. Though soha came and tried talking about the project I just dismissed her. Wrapping up her drama she went out when she got to know that I won't spill anything. I didn't even eat anything at dinner. I had lunch with Cabir and that was it. I slept in my office last night only. And when I woke up it was already 5 in the morning. Project submission is at 12 noon so I worked for a while.

Now it's already 8:30, I wrapped up the things and headed back home. I miss Nandini badly, I'm gonna kiss her hard once she's in my arms.

When I reached home, I saw Nandinis mini Cooper in the garage and smiled. I can't wait to hold her.

As I walked in I saw gagan sitting on the sofa and no one was around.

"Hey buddy" I greeted him and he looked at me wriggling his eyebrows.

"Where is di ?" He said folding his arms. I gulped why is he asking me about Nandini. Does he know anything about us ? Shit.

"Gagan why are you asking me, maybe she went for a walk or something " I said trying not to stammer, sitting beside him.

"Yesterday mukti said to bade-papa that di went out with her college friends and told mukti di to inform him and once bade-papa went away she turned to Cabir and said 'I'm sure Nandini is with bhai' so..." He said giving me a hard stare. Does that mean mukti knows ? Busted.

Wait ! did he just say yesterday ?

"Gagan what do you mean, from yesterday ?" I asked him cringing my eyebrows.

"Di was with you right, she isn't home since she went for her classes yesterday" he said getting worried. I sat there dumbfounded.

What the hell !!

Nandini.