We stayed that way for a while with manik playing with my hairs and I was doodling M 💖 N on his chest. 

"Nandini" he whispered.

"Hmm" I said raising my head giving him a million dollar smile.
"You make me happy" manik confessed sincerely.

"And you lighten up my whole world like no one ever did" I said cupping his face lingering a kiss on his chapped lips.

Oh ! How much I love those lips.

He smiled and rested his forehead on mine.

Later manik had to leave as he had some work, with loads of kisses I let him go. I entered the shower and rinsed my body and all I could think was how good it felt with maniks lips on my skin. Damn !

After a hot shower I came out and wore a crop top and white shorts.

As I got ready, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said grabbing my study stuff from the table.

"Di" Gagu came in.

"Good morning" I said smiling.

"Morning but di I want your car keys" he said impatiently.

"And why would I give you my baby's key" I said folding my arms.

"I'm talking Badi-maa(latha) and Nyo aunty out for shopping" he said.

"They can take other cars and driver with them, can't they ?" I said sarcastically.

"But I want to drive your car, please na di..please, please pretty please" he said nearly begging.

"Here comes the truth" I said placing my hands on my hips but sighed looking at his puppy face. I'm a sucker at his cute face.

"Here" I tossed the keys to him.

"Thank you di" he said rushed towards me and kissed my cheek and ran out making me chuckle.

My baby bro.

I got back to my work collecting few sheets from my study table. That's when I heard my phone ring.

It's Aryaman.

"Hey"

"Hello madam, what doing ?" He asked casually.

"I was just clearing my table, arranging my worksheets and you " I asked placing my phone between my cheek and shoulder before getting back to my work.

"I'm planning a date " he said in excitement.

"Aww I would love to go with you, but you know I kinda have a thing for manik so I'm sor--" he cut me in the middle.

"Woah woah! Who said I'm taking you on a date, please being with you in the college is sometimes too much to handle and on top of that 'take you on a date' jeez, I pity manik" he said sighing sadly. Bastard.

"Whatever ...wait you're taking Mona then " I said placing my sheets on table and took my phone in my hand.

"Yeah ! I'm gonna propose to her today so I'm fake-breaking up with you from our fake-relation" he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"At last you grew a pair to confess" I said shaking my head.

"Hey ! In my defence she wasn't ready " he said whining.

"Yeah what ever sails your boat buddy"

"You know what ...leave that, I called you to tell that our classes starts at 12 today, morning classes are canceled " he said.