"No it's Dirk."

"Dik."

"No (y/n)!"Dave said.

"D....i....r....k." Dirk said.

"D-Dirk." I said and he picks me up and hugs me.

"You said my name (y/n)." He said.

"Okay now bro give me back my baby and go to Jake." Dave said.

"Bwye Dirk." I said and waved at him.

"By lil sis." He smiled at me and left.

"So do you want to play with daddy?" Dave ask pointing at Karkat.

"Daddy." I said towards Karkat.

"WHAT FUCK NO I AM NOT HER FUCKING DAD!"

"Yes you are and I am the dad and you are daddy."

"Fuk!"

"NO (Y/N)!" They both yell at me.

I start to feel tears coming out. "No no no no. I'M DADDY OKAY?"

I stop crying and put my hands up towards him. Karkat picks me up and cradles me. I climb on him and get on his shoulders while Dave makes sure that I don't fall. I grab Karkat horns and hold on to it. "No (y/n) you hold on to my hair not my horns." He removes my paws from his horn and place it on some of his hair.

He starts to walk around and I laugh. Dave was sitting on the couch with his phone. Then Karkat throws me softly on the couch. "Daddy!" I say and Karkat smiles.

"Awww." Dave says still holding his phone.

"SHUT UP DAVE." Karkat said.

"Dad!" I say.

"What sweetie?" Dave asks.

"DAD!" I yell and smile at him and he smiles at me. I love this new family now!

Dave p.o.v
"Want to go to the park?" I ask (y/n).

"Dave!" She says happily and smiles.

"I take that as a yes." I say and get the stroller out and Karkat puts her in the stroller.

********

I push (y/n) on the swing and Karkat records it. I smile it is like a little family I have and would love to have.

"Aren't you two too young to have a hideous creature?" A girl ask.

"SHE ISN'T HIDEOUS YOU ARE!" He growls and I smile.

"WHAT?" He asks me.

"Nothing, you are just a good daddy." I say.

I could see that I made him blush and he is so Fucking adorable. I just wish I can kiss him.
"HEY CAN WE GO TO MY HIVE?" Karkat said.

"Why?" I ask.

"I PROMISE GAMZEE THAT I WOULD HELP HIM PAINT HIS FACE." He said.

"Can't he do it himself?" I whine.

"HE CAN BUT HE GOT MORE LAZY AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE AFTER THAT AND FOR A FEW DAYS." He said.

I grabbed (y/n) out of the seat and put her in her stroller. The sooner we finish Gamzee paint the sooner Karkat can hangout with me and his daughter. "Lets go." I said and we left.

********

"HeY dAvE." Gamzee said waiting in front of Karkat hive.

"Hey Gamzee." I said and took (y/n) out of her stroller and went inside as Karkat opens his door and we went inside.

"WhO tHe FuCk Is ThIs MoThErFuCkEr?" He ask.

"Don't cur-"

"Motherfucker!" (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n) no." I said and she frowned.

"Don't curse in front of her Gamzee." I said.

"OkAy. sHe Is CuTe CrEaTuRe." Gamzee pets her head and she purrs.

"Gaz-me." She said.

"No GaMzEe."

"Gamzee." She said.

"YeS!"

A few hours we finally finished Gamzee paint (y/n) starts to crawl.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I go towards the bowl of paint and start to put my paw in it. Gamzee sees me and comes over me and picks me up. He puts his fingers on my face and I giggle. Dave comes from the kitchen with his juice in his hand and drops it and rushes over to me and take me away from Gamzee.

"Gamzee don't touch her without my permission!" Dave yells at him and I get mad at Dave. I bit his finger and he drops me and I crawl to Gamzee.

"YoU lOoK sO cUtE." Gamzee said and nuzzles me.

I purr and smile at him. Gamzee shows me at Dave and Dave looks at me madly and I make a innocent face and his face softens. "You do look cute." He smiles at me and I smile with happiness.

Then I felt tired so Dave cradle me while he was talking to Karkat. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

"I'm so sorry baby." The same woman from my last dream was there. "I promise I will come back."

"There she is!" She ran and I started to cry. Then I saw trolls past by me.
Thunder happened and lightning and I got scared. Then I woke up.

"What is it baby?" Dave asks turning on the lights and rubbing his eyes.

"Dave." I said and held my hand at him and he picked me and cradle me. I started to calm down and go to sleep and I felt him kiss my head.