June (24th- July1st)

Ok, so I'm sorry for being gone for so long. Exams just seem to demand so much from you.

There seems to be a lot of people who have been removed to, either because they asked me to remove them, or they failed to comment their done on the chapter, even after a month.

Everyone else does it, so why can't they? It's easy to do.
I can't check everyones comments, I check a random few to see it happens, and they always change.

I'd given everybody the month. Even if they had exams, they had 4 weeks to take an hour out their time to read it and comment done. It's really annoyed me.

Anyway, rant over. Sorry about that guys.

Who remains:

ellieanor5147 (Love and It's Nature)

-xyna- (A-Z of You and Me)

duhitzaiden (Vader)

dhaimerus (Cüstos)

tessabridger (Spector)

Dark_Dragon337 (this week's newest member) (Dawn of the Elves)

Mayote_Shoujo (Mana Khama)

Remember

📝 2 comments, one on each chapter read. Must include, 1 what you liked, 1 what you didn't like and 1 suggestion.
📝 done and the hash tag.

✔️ just means partner has read.

If anything changes, please let me know.

And remember, if you can't do the following week, just message me before next Friday.

Sorry if they're not all to standards. But there's only 7 of you this week, so please just bare with me. I've tried to keep you away from avoidances.

Any changes, let me know.

Enjoy guys!

Group:

ellieanor5147 (1)
tessabridger (2)
-xyna- (3)
(1) with (2)
(2) with (3)
(3) with (1)
Pairs:

duhitzaiden with Mayote_Shoujo

dhaimerus with Dark_Dragon337

#EmotionalWords