May (10th - 17th)

Hi guys, and welcome to the first week of the A Little Sweet Thing Book Club.

As said on the rules, there is no Book Of The Week (BOTW) this week, so everybody has a chance of being it for the following week.

Notices:
• You have until Wednesday at 5pm (GBT) to complete your two chapters.
• You only have the two chapters this week.
• The quiz will be on this weekend also for an extra substance of points to become the BOTW. Please do not try and cheat as you will just be cheating yourself.
•MUST PLACE A CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENT ON THE TWO CHAPTERS REQUIRED FOR THIS WEEK. ALONG WITH THE TAG. PLEASE GO BACK TO THE RULES TO SEE THE EXAMPLE.

The Pairings:

1. rosebxbe (Aesthetic Poems) with -xyna- ✔️ (A-Z of You and Me)

2. AlPriceless  ✔️ (The Rainax Love) with hotlynchgirl  (Don't Leave)

3. adelinarosegray ✔️ (Zelus) with maciethegreat ✔️ (A different Love Story)

4. LilDevil- ✔️ (Run) with sofoster
(Fallen Angel) (sorry for the mix up!)

5. SalemsAshes  ✔️ (Scratching The Surface) with O_Storming_O ✔️(Unstable Existence)

6. Mayote_Shoujo  ✔️ (Mana Khemia) with ellieanor5147  ✔️(Love and its Nature)

7. duhitzaiden (Vader) ✔️with AmyMarieZ (The Intrusion)✔️

Grouping: (because it's an odd number)

kynea01  (Rogue) [1]
tessabridger (Spector 7) [2]
VictoriaSlusher5 (Shooting Star) [3]

[2] read [1] ✔️
[3] read [2] ✔️
[1] read [3] ✔️

NOTE FOR GROUP: You only read the book with which number yours is in front of.

Hopefully everybody is happy with my hard word putting them within their pairs!

Any problems or questions at all, PM me.

The quiz will be held from Friday to Monday, so the weekend will allow you to have a go, if you want to.

REMEMBER: comment with #BluePanda on your partners' two chapters along with your comment (opinion) of the chapter. If this isn't put, then I will take it as you've not done it. (Sorry guys).

Comment done inline with your partner.

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc (in case you need help converting).

Happy reading!

PS: THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS ARE UP!