Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Harry's prov*

Wow Lindsey is the luckiest girl in the world. She has the best cousin ever, he is going to surprise her with something during the concert tonight! This is so much fun to be a part of! She has no clue that we are all in on it, even the girls are in on it.

Lindsey's prov*

What is Lou planning? The limo comes to a halt outside of the arena. "you ready?" Harry asks me.

"Somewhat but how am I going to get inside if I can't walk?" I say smirking.

"Easy, just hop on my back." I start laughing but it dies when I realize he is being serious.

"Ok." he slides out of the limo and helps me out. He turns around and I jump wrapping my legs around his waist. He walk inside and they sit me down in a chair in the front row. In front of the gates they use to hold fans back. They do their sound check. At the end Liam comes down off the stage and sits down beside me.

"Would you like to join the boys and I back stage while we get ready for the concert? Lou will carry you back out before it starts."

"Ok why not." Liam picks me up bridal style and carries me back to the dressing room. Once we walk in I see a slightly sad look on Harry's face. Is it because I am being held by Liam? No it can't be Harry would never fall for a girl like me. Liam puts me down on the couch and within ten minutes I am being carried back out to my seat.

Louis' prov*

"Ok does everyone understand the plan?" I see everyone nod their heads. "Ok just remember 2nd to the last song we bring her up, and she stays up till the end of the concert. Do we have ear pieces fitted for her?"

"Already done." Liam assured me.

At that point we are being shoved out on stage. We sing through the first part of the concert. We are about to start singing I should've kissed you when I say I have an announcement to make.

"Hey guys! So earlier today my cousin came out of coma, and I spent days praying that she would come out, I finally said if she wakes up from this, since I am not her legal guardian, I will spoil her rotten and that beings now!"

Lindsey's prov*

Liam and Harry are coming off the stage and are headed towards me. I wrap my arms around both of their shoulders and they easily pick me up off the ground and carry me onto the stage placing me on a stool. They start singing I Should've kissed you. Louis comes over and puts something weird in my ears and all of a sudden I can hear the guys way better! He spins me around to look at a screen full of our childhood memories. They continue singing, their last two songs of the night were More Than This, and What Makes You Beautiful. At the end of the concert they bow and then push me and the stool back stage.

"So how did you like your surprise?" Lou asks me.

"Lou I loved it!" I hop up to him and hug him.

"Well don't just thank me, it was partially Harry's idea. I think he might fancy you." Lou whispers to me, harry starts blushing. I hobble over and give him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

Harry's prov*

She kissed me! Wow I sound like a girl. I feel a slight blush coming up on my cheeks.

"Is Harry blushing?" Louis teased.

"No!" and with that my cheeks got even redder.

"Lindsey, you are defiantly a keeper if you can make Harry get that red!" Liam begins teasing.

"Oh shut up and get in the limo!" we all walk out side into the bright flashing lights. Lindsey is riding on Liam's back over to the limo. On the ride home Lin sits on my lap with her head in my neck. Something a little awkward happens and she giggles a little bit. 

"Hey Lin can you come here?" Dani asks.

Lindsey's prov*

Wow I can't believe that actually happened...I was just about to stand up when he realized if I moved all of the guys would see what I had caused so he pulled me back onto his lap. I look down at his face and he is slightly scared. I mouth to Dani hold on. I look down at Harry and whisper to him "Why cant I move?" he has an iron grip on my waist.

"Because if you move then the guys will see and they will never let me live this down!"

"Fine, how long do I have to stay here?" I am so trying not to laugh because this is just to funny. By purposely curling up against him this happens! At least I know he's attracted to me, now I just want to know if he likes me!

"Ok, well there's like 3 minutes left of the trip and that's how long it will probably take to fix this."

I giggle and stay still when we pull up to the hotel he loosens his grip on me. Once we are out of the car I kinda sit on the ground. Zayn turns around and kinda just stares at me. 

"Someone made me leave my crutches inside saying I wouldn't need them tonight...Louis!"

Zayn comes over and picks me up bridal style and carries me into the girls hotel room. He sits me down in between Harry and Louis. In a second both of them have an arm around my shoulder.

Harry's prov* 

I'm gonna tell her tonight! I'm gonna tell her how I feel, wow I sound like a girl!