rainbow

"h-hyung?" namjoon whispered, nervously swinging his legs as he sat down on the counter. 

"hmm?" seokjin smiled at the younger male, who was fiddling with his white coloured fidget spinner.

"i have something to say.." he said loudly, placing his fidget spinner on the table, grabbing a white rose instead. he quickly hid it behind his back, hoping that seokjin couldn't see the flower.

"and that is?" seokjin asked, wondering what namjoon was hiding behind his back. 

"i-i love you. i love your laugh, i love your voice, i love your hands, and i could keep going but that would take too long. you make me feel so happy, and i want to make you feel happy too. i wish to see your smile, but i already know that it's probably one of my favourite things about you. i-i wanted to ask you, will you go out with me?" he quickly said, holding out the flower in his hand.

namjoon waited for a few seconds, smiling with relief when jin had taken the flower, but then he realised, what if seokjin didn't love him back? what would he do then? 

"i-" seokjin began, and namjoon quickly forgot about what he was thinking about before, focusing on jin's voice.

"i love you too. i'd love to go out with you." seokjin said, wiping away his tears. 

"h-hyung are you crying?" namjoon asked, moving towards his voice, hoping that he wouldn't knock the older male over.

"don't worry joon, they're tears of joy." seokjin said, pulling namjoon into his arms. 

before namjoon knew it, seokjin was kissing him. namjoon closed his eyes, kissing him back. he felt like he was in heaven, and as if this was a dream come true. 

his eyes fluttered open, and he gasped in shock.

he could see seokjin, he could see the white sweater he was wearing, his soft black hair and most importantly, his bright smile. 

"hyung! i can see you!" he cried, watching seokjin look t him with surprise. 

"y-you can? oh my god!" jin said, hugging him tightly.

"w-wait, that means you love me r-right?" jin asked, and namjoon replied with a nod. 

a few months later.

"hyung, i think my favourite colour is white." namjoon said, gazing at the stars with interest.

"and why is that?" jin asked, blinking sleepily.

"well," he began, turning over so that he was facing seokjin. 

"you look the best when you wear white." he said, kissing seokjin softly.

the end.