New Job, New People

Ava's POV

"Have a awesome first day at work!" Tiff cheered as she pulled away. Nicole and I stared at the looming building before us. "Well, we might as well get this over with..." I said, grabbing her hand and striding toward the front doors. The lobby was themed in all dimensions of Minecraftia; The Nether on the left, transitioning to the Overworld,  and then the End. We walked up to the desk. "Hello there!" She greeted. "Welcome to the Minecraft Research Facility and Museum! What can I help you two ladies with?" Nicole stepped forward. "We're here for our new jobs." The lady nodded and started typing on her computer. "Nicole and Ava, I'm guessing?" She asked, turning to us. We nodded. "OTES!" She yelled. A guy about our age came running up. He had brown eyes, brown hair, a purple t shirt, and black pants.  "Yes?" He panted. "Can you please show these ladies around?" He looked at us. "Sure." He started off toward one of the doors and we dashed after him. We first went to the staff wing. "Here you go!" He handed us both a slip of paper. Mine said 28L and the 2, 55, 43, 90. "That's your locker and combination." He pointed to a door. "The lockers and break room are in there." We dashed inside and froze in our tracks. There was the break room, but it was... AMAZING! The was a fridge, microwave, stove, and cabinets chock-full with food in the kitchen, a couple tables with chairs as well. There was also a lounge with some couches and 3 flatscreens stationed in different positions so everyone could see. There was also a table with laptops, if you didn't have one. We stared in awe until we heard someone clear his throat. "Uh, ladies, the lockers are this way." It was Otes. We reluctantly tore ourselves away from the break room and followed him. The locker room was same ol', same ol'. We found our lockers, which were right next to each other. Nicole showed me how to put in the combination, and I practiced it over and over until I had it memorized. I tossed the backpack I had brought with me. When I finished, I met Nicole and Otes at the door. "You two will be starting work as assistants for the museum's guides." I nodded. "Okay." He showed us to a through a doorway, where two girls were waiting. "Ava, this is Kayla. You will be her assistant." He pointed to a rather short girl. She had dark brown eyes, black hair, freckles, and squared black glasses. "Hello, there." She greeted. She waved her in a circle, as if she was washing a window. "Hi!" I replied. "And Nicole, this is Elsa." This girl looked just like Elsa from Frozen. Tall, white & braided hair, icy blue eyes, and pale skin. "So, when do we begin?" I ask Otes. "Uh, now?" He answered. "C'mon, let's go!" Kayla pulled me down the hallway to an exhibit."This is the hostile mob exhibit. This is where I work, and you will be assisting me. I think we'll make a great team!" She grinned. I smiled back. "Then let's start!"