Siblings?!?

Ava's POV
It's okay, Ava. You're just about to meet your idols, that's all. After taking a shower and washing my face thoroughly, I had dressed in skinny jeans and a T-shirt that said "Revenge" and had Steve slaying a creeper. Again, it seemed strangely familiar. DUH!!! It was CaptainSparklez's  merch! Well isn't that ironic. I thought to myself. I decided to brush a bit of purple on my eyelids, too. Alright. I am ready.

Ty's POV

I had just gotten to Cupquake's house when I saw 5 other cars pull up. Well, that's kinda perfect. It was the others. I got out of my car and opened the trunk, pulling out a sleeping bag, my recording equipment, and a pillow. I didn't bring food, because Tiff is a natural at cooking and baking. I walked up to the doorstep when my mind wandered off. Strangely, it landed on my supposed sister. All I remember about her is her hair, and dark brown, and her eyes, a forest green. Everyone was sure she was gonna need glasses, too. I was shaken back to reality when I heard "...Ty. Ty. Ty.TyTyTyTyTyTy. TY!!" Adam (Sky) screamed in my ear. "WHAT!!!" I screamed back. "RING THE F-" "Would you like to ring the doorbell?" Jordan cut him off. Me and him were like brothers, considering we had both "lost" a sister. "Sure." I replied. I slapped Jason's hand away when he tried to push the button first. "MINE." I growled at him. He gave me a pouty face but stepped away. I stepped up and stabbed the button with my finger. I then heard Westminster Chimes playing. "I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DOORBELL!" Jerome shrieked and ran up to hug the door frame. Mitch and the rest of us started cracking up. Jerome was still hugging the door frame when a girl with icy blue eyes opened the door. "Hi Dill!" We greeted and walked inside.

Jordan's POV

We hung our coats up in a closet and I looked around. Then I heard a thump and looked up. Disappearing from my view was a long brown ponytail. I glanced at Ty to see if he saw it, too. We had both lost sisters, and the descriptions matched each other almost perfectly. Ty was looking in the same exact I just had turned away from, puzzled. He just shook his head and continued into the living room. When I walked in, Adam screeched "Jason, I'm startled!" and jumped onto Jason. "MMPH! OFF! GEH OFF MEH!!" Jason muffled screams were forgotten when Tiff and Dill walked in. A chorus of greetings were heard and Jason scrambled away when Adam got up and hugged the girls. I don't know if anyone else saw it, but Jason hugged Dill for a bit longer than Cupquake. I knew he had a crush on her, but he made me swear not to tell anyone. "Hey guys!" Tiff greeted, holding a tray of mini minecraft cake cookies. She proceeded to hand out one to everyone. I took a bite and sweetness flooded my mouth. "Wow! These are really good, Cupquake!" Mitch exclaimed. Just then I heard a oof and everyone looked over. There was a girl lying on the floor, glasses crooked and a leg dangling over her head. And she looked mighty embarrassed.

Ava's POV

I walked down the steps and stopped outside the living room. I took a peek inside and saw Tiff handing out her cookies. "Wow! These are really good, Cupquake!" Mitch praised. Okay. Casual. You are just a friend of the girls. Calm, cool, and collected. Alright. Let's do this. I walked inside, strutting my stuff, when a couch materialized in front of me. WHERE THE FUDGE DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?! I thought as my good first impression was smashed to bits. "Oof!" I cried when I landed on the floor, legs dangling over my head. All heads turned my way, and my cheeks became stop signs. "U-Uhh... H-Hi!" I stuttered nervously. Dill rushed over and helped me out of my misery. She pulled me off the carpet and brushed me off, saying "Say hello to Ava Ponyta, boys. She is now apart of our 'Special Group'." They're eyes widened, and Jerome spoke up. "You mean, she's from, you know..." "Yep." Tiff answered. "I guess someone's a fan?" I was full on blushing now. I proceeded to answer his question with a nod. No. To much attention. Nope. Not happening. My body said. "Well, that went well." I muttered to myself.

Ty's POV

The girl. I had seen her before. I didn't know when, or why, but had seen her before. I was sure of it. That's when it hit me. MY SISTER! I thought. It had to be her. She fit the description perfectly, minus the bust and glasses. Forest green eyes and long brown hair with the natural highlights. I smiled at her and she blushed back. One of us. "Well, I guess someone is a fan?" Jason commented. Her cheeks turned neon red and she nodded shyly. Jordan looked at Tiff and Dill, mouth hanging open. "Is she my-" "Your and Ty's sister? Almost positive of it." Dill replied. I exchanged a look with Jordan, and we stood up. "Ava, welcome to the family." We then walked up to her and hugged her tight. She hugged back, and eventually the others joined us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello birdies and reptiles!! I hope y'all liked dis chappieter! I was debating on whether Jordan should be a boyfriend or a brother, and I hope you agree with my decision. But don't worry, all of those who want Youtuber romance. That will be coming along shortly. Don't forget, I still need a cover for "With my luck", my other book. BAIIIIIIII!!! :3