The Hunger Games

Ava's POV

After we had broke the group hug, Tiff and Dill made small talk with the boys while Ty, Jordan, and I all sat on the couch together. Then Dill glanced over. "Ava's like a combo of both of you." she commented. The rest of them nodded. "She has Jordan's hair color, Ty's nose, Jordan's skin tone, and Ty's mouth." We looked at each other and agreed. We sat around for a while longer when Ty said "Who says we do a round of Hunger Games together?!" We all shouted in assent. "I will show Ava the controls." Adam said. "Here." Dill handed us the spare laptop and skipped off to her room, Dill behind her. "Choose a partner and find a room to play in!" Jason shouted. "I go solo, since we have a odd number!" Ty went with Jordan, Mitch with Jerome, Tiff with Dill, and Jason by himself. "I guess we're a team." Adam said, grinning. "Yeah...Could you show me the controls?" He nodded. After I got everything figured out, we all got into a Skype call, then started. Jason was killed in the bloodbath, and everyone laughed as he raged. Eventually I saw Mitch and Jerome cleaning out their inventory. I tapped Adam then pointed to my screen. "Bow them." He whispered, taking out a sword and dropping down behind them. I drew back the string, then released. The bow got Jerome in the head and killed him. They must've been low on hearts. "What the crap just happened?!" Jerome yelled. "I just died out of nowhere!" Mitch turned around and laughed. "You just got trolled by a girl who might have the name of Ava..." Jerome raged and we just kept laughing. While Mitch was distracted by laughing, Adam killed him. "NOOOOOOO! I DIDN'T WIN THE HUNGER DEANS!!!" Everyone laughed at that, too. Eventually, Adam was killed by Tiff and Dill. "How could you do this gurls?!" he shrieked.  I took out my potion of invisibility and drank it. I proceeded to creep up behind Dill and kill her. "SOMEONE KEELED MEH!!!" she screamed. We all stayed silent until I couldn't hold it. I burst out laughing, then killed Tiff while she was laughing. "Wait, WHAT!!!!" she yelled. "WHO THE FUDGE KILLED MEH!!!" I smiled but remained silent while everyone said "Wasn't me..." Tiff eventually said "Ava! How could you do dis?!" I chuckled, replying "Cuz I'm awesome like that." After 10 minutes had passed, the deathmatch counter began. "Looks like its just us 3..." Jordan said. "I am gonna whoop both of y'all's butts!" I growled. "Yeah right." Ty said. "3-2-1-GO!!!!!" Everyone cheered besides us 3. We all called battle cries and the boys charged into battle, not noticing me pulling out my now enchanted bow. I drew back the string and shot Jordan in the head. His stuff exploded everywhere. "NO!!!" he screamed. "Ava oh Ava! Come out come out wherever you are!" Ty said creepily. "K den." I replied and proceeded to one shot him. "WHAT THE FUDGE JUST HAPPENED!!" he yelled. "I AM THE CHAMPION, MA FRIENDS!!" I sung. "AND I KEEP ON FIGHTING TILL THE END! I AM THE CHAMPION, I AM THE CHAMPION! NO TIME FOR LOSERS CUZ I AM THE CHAMPION... OF THE FUDGING WORLD!!!!" All went quiet, then everyone busted out laughing.

Adam's POV

Ava was so cute. While she was murdering everyone's faces, I just sat there, staring at her beautiful face. Ah... Eventually, when she killed Ty, she sung. She had the most amazing voice. But she didn't love me like I loved her. She couldn't. Oh well... A man can dream, can't he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey birdies and reptiles! Hope y'all liked dis chappieter! Sorry for not updating, but my life has consisted of pack, eat, sleep, repeat since winter break started... Yay for me... Also, I am having a contest for my newest book, "The Girl Trap". So far, I have only had one entry. I need at least one more!!! Also, we now have 102 READS ON THIS THING! That's crazy! Thanks, and BAIIIIIIII!!! :3