RULES

( boredom ! )
00000. | rules.

 | rules

✧ ✧ ✧

i. be polite.

ii. if you'd like to write a plot just comment something along the lines of 'may i have this?' and i'll get back to you as soon possible.

iii. once you have the plot you will have a week to publish the summary, and then another week to publish the first actual chapter. after that, you can decide whenever you update.

iv. if i give you a plot you must give me credit in the description of your story, or in the summary. either one or both, i don't care as long as it can be seen. if you don't know what to write, just put 'plot by nymeriea'

v. the payment for the plot is to vote on all chapters on my book bad decisions. you do not have to actually read it, or comment, just vote on all the chapters. do this after asking for a plot please.

vi. please do not write your own story based off any plot henceforth without asking and telling me the details of it (so I know it's different than what I have as my plot)- otherwise, i will be lead to believe that you are plagiarising.

✧ ✧ ✧

( IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE RULES ABOVE, I WILL GIVE YOU A REMINDER BY MESSAGING YOU. HOWEVER, IF AFTER DOING SO YOU DO NOT CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE IMMEDIATELY, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO HAVE ANY OF MY PLOTS. )