Chapter 4 Memories and worriers

Carmella's p.o.v 

Dream

I hear crying and screams. I looked around and found a huge building. People running rogues everywhere.  I see this couple trying to protect a little girl. Suddenly I was the little girl. and was watching the two get killed in front of me. mom and dad now dead on the ground. I look up and see Shane who looked younger. dads last words were run and don't look back. I ran and ran and ran until I collapsed in the snow.

 dream over

I bolted up. my breathing rigged. i started to cry when the gang came in they knew i had nightmares.  We all cuddled and fell back to sleep. When my alarm rang we all got up and got ready for the day.

I was so tired i wanted to go back to bed but i knew i could not miss another day of hell.. oops i mean school. Muggle school.  "Lets go bitch " Jess Yelled at me. We all hopped into my car and i drove us all to muggle school hell.  When we got there we were just talking when i heard whimpering.

"please don't hurt me i swear i didn't mean to run into you." said these two voices.  I turned to the sound and saw a guy and a girl bent over. I looked at the group of people. They were bad boys i could tell. They had the leather jackets. they were by there motorcycles. "HOW  DARE YOU DWEEBS RUN INTO US YOU ALMOST SCRATCHED OUR MOTORCYCLES!" yelled i guess the leader.. he raised his hand and was about to smack them when i jumped in the middle of it. I grabbed his hand.

"Bitch move." the guy snapped. "Let me think about that...hmm... how about no." I said coldly. "What the hell are you going to do." one of his gang members said. "You going to cry for mommy or daddy." One of them teased. "hahahaha soooo funny. But no I will beat your asses . One in a fist fight tonight and the other a motorcycle race tonight say  eight o'clock at Dead mans cliff.  We will start at the cliff go down Deadmans curve, then deadmans jump to deadmans avenue to the loop and to the dinner out side of town deadmans dinner. first one there wins and gets what ever the hell they want." I said smirking. "You got a deal babe. My name is Lucas, to my right is Spencer who has blond hair blue eyes, then there is Carter to my left with brown hair and I'm Collin." the leader said.  "Yeah what ever see you at eight then Kuzco." I replied i grabbed the two kids arms and dragged them away.

"thank you so much." said the boy who looked eight. "your welcome. Why are you guys at the high school?" I asked them. "Because all we do is study because our dad makes us and we are not aloud to play or anything and because of how much we study we are at high school level senior." the girl explains. "How old are you guys?" i asked. "seven." they said in unison. "you guys wanna hang out with me and my gang its loads of fun." i told them looking over to my group of friends.  "yes please." they said. "My name is Marinette and this is Adrien" Marinette introduced.

"Hi I'm Carmella this is Jess , Kayla, harry, Ron, Hermione, and Luna. and the two guys coming towards us in Xavier and Xander and they look relieved about something." I introduced them and they all waved and said hello. "Where were you yesterday?" My mates said looking me over to see if i was hurt or anything. "I didn't feel like coming to school yesterday." i said. "You are coming over tonight for dinner again and you can bring your friends. " they asked as my brothers came over. "Sister why  weren't you at school?" They asked me. "Because i didn't want to be here. Any who who wants to run around school singing doodly doo cause i do." i said quickly to change the subject. "ME" All the girls said. "Lets do it." we went in to school and started at one end of the school and ran back and forth singing doodly doo.

When we were finished a lot of the school joined in singing.  School went by fast. at the end of school my mates approached me "so are you coming over today?" Before i could answer collins bumped in to me. "Don't forget the challenge sweet heart." collins said smirking.  "oh i wont forget." i replied glaring at him. "What challenge did you make."Kyle asked walking up to me. "i challenged him to a fight and a motorcycle race." i replied coolly. "YOU DID WHAT NOW?!" yelled the every one but marinette and Adrien.  Adrien explained what was happening since i just walked away. They all followed me home.

"its just a simple bike race right?" asked mark.

"nope we are doing dead mans cliff to dead mans dinner taking the loop. and deadmans jump." i replied excited.

"YOU ARE NOT DOING IT." my mates snapped.

"oh yes i am.  its already set you can either leave or support me choose." I snapped at them.

"We are worried about you and your saftey we are your mate" Xavier said.

" I Understand But I'm doing it for a Few reasons." i explained.

"What reasons are those?" Xander asked.

"Collins was bullying Mari and Adrien. They cussed me out and finally for Their bikes.  they are sport touring bikes 2017 Moto Guzzi MGX-21 Flying Fortress , that's Collins bike, Gary's Kawasaki ZX-11D, which belongs to carter, 2017 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide, that's is Lucas'. my bike is a  2017 Ducati Multistrada 95. i also have quite a few harley davidoson collection of touring bikes." I replied they looked at me in shock.

"Do you know how deadly dead mans cliff, jump, and bend are?" alex asked me.

"Yes I've done my research. A bunch of motorcyclist died but they were human only one was a wolf one was a vampire as well ill be fine. i promise." i said giving My brothers and mates a peck on the cheek before going to get ready. They kept on worrying i could feel the worry coming off in waves. "you got this" everyone cheered. I grinned as we headed to dead mans cliff and got ready. for it was almost eight and i was ready for the race to begin. then the fight afterwards. I was so excited.

"you ready sweet heart" said collins voice behind me.

"Lets do it."

WE revved our engines. stairing a head of us. "ready....set..."

Find out what happens in the next chapter

Question does anyone else wanna run threw school hall ways singing doodly doo?

Archambeault97