Don't act like you don't want to

"Yeah" I say and he smiles before he pecks my lips one more time.

"OKAY?" Ethan shouts and I see him standing in front of us. I laugh and cover my face. He sigh and sits in front of Grayson. He shakes his head and takes his phone out.

"Can you take a picture of me?" He asks and I nod my head. I grab his phone and go the camera and start taking pictures. They all came out great.

We talked for a few minutes about random things. I told them about my audition next Tuesday and they thing it's really cool. Ethan says he saw my video and he things I'm really talented. He also said if I could give him free clothe from Adidas. Grayson then talked about how he wants to go to a island and be there for a week.

"We should go now" Grayson says as he looks at the time. We all agree and stand up and go out to see Kid Cudi perform. I stand next to Grayson and Ethan next to him.

After waiting minutes he comes out,  Grayson and Ethan get all hyped and scream. I giggle and starts screaming to. He starts singing and we all start singing along. I laugh as Grayson starts dancing weirdly. I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life.

-

I open the door of my place and let Grayson in. He closes the door. I put my things on the living room and walk to the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" I ask with a sore throat. I'm sure we all lost our voice from screaming and laughing.

"Do you have chocolate?" He asks and walks next to me.

"I think, you can check in the pantry" I say and grab myself a water bottle from the fridge. I go and sit down on the living room. Grayson comes back with a Hershey chocolate bar. He sits next to me and smiles.

"Did you have fun?" He asks as he takes a bite. I nod my head and smile.

"YES! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Plus I love seeing you happy...so I loved it" I say and he smiles.

"Thank you. I don't say this often but thank you for sticking next to me. For still being with me even when I'm a dick or have my moments. I don't think I'll ever find someone who will handle my ass" he says

"True...you have a pretty big ass, bigger then mine which is sad as fuck" I say and he laughs shaking head.

"No, I love your ass. It's cute" I blush and giggle.

"Can I say something..." he whispers and I nod my head. He comes closer to me and stares into my eyes.

"I don't think I've said this to you right in your face since the time I confessed my feelings for you...I love you Sophia. I love you so fucking much and I could say it a hundred times, because I really do love you and appreciate everything of you. I love when you roll your eyes at me because I'm annoying, the way you blush when I compliment you or even kiss you, how you are so kind to everyone and always see the positive in things, I love how you are just you...you don't care what people say of you and, your so damn talented. I mean you dance, sing, model, act, what else can you do?? I love you" at this point my eyes are watery and i feel really emotional.

"Why do you make me cry?! I love everything about you to. I love how you love people with such a passion, I love the way you are. I love how you always check up on me, how you help me out with my decisions. I love how you nervously giggle when I say something...more then I usually would. I love when you hug me and kiss my lips, I love that you're so strong, and even when people have hurt you, you still give them a second chance. And I have never said this. I've been loving you since the day I met you. I never said I loved you because I wasn't sure if this was true, I was afraid that you would leave again...but I'm sure you won't so....I love you Grayson." I say. He smile and pulls me into a hug.

"Now you made me cry" he whispers. I chuckle and kiss him. He picks me up and sits me on his lap. I look down at him and slowly kiss him. I play with his soft hair as he does circles with his thumbs on my bare hips. He gives me small pinches.

Our kisses turn into a heated make out. He breaks the kiss and we catch our breathe. He starts kissing down my neck and I tilt my head back as I let out a small moan. He places his hands on my back giving me support. I rock my hips slowly making him groan. He looks at me and lifts my shirt asking me if it's okay if he takes it off and I nod my head. He nervously removes my shirt and stares at my chest making me blush. He goes in and starts kissing my chest slowly as I tug his hair.

"L-let's go to my room" I whisper. He nods his head and stands up with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He walks to my room while he kisses my lips

He walks to my room while he kisses my lips. I manage to open the door. He walks us to the bed and lays me down. I feel my heart beating faster as he removes his shirt. He looks so amazing. He leans down and kisses me. I rub my hands on his hard chest.

"Do you want to..." he stops and asks

I want to say yes...but I'm nervous.

"I-I don't know...I do b-"

"Babe if you don't want to say no. I don't want to force you to do anything, when ever your ready I'll be ready" he says and smiles. I nod my head.

"Can we just continue making out?" I ask and he nods his head with a smile. I smile and peck his lips.

And the rest of the night contains of us making out and repeating how much we love each other.

•••

Thank you for reading⚡️