Chapter 1: "The Club"

☆Katelyn's POV☆

Maddie, my bestfriend, and I were heading into the club that was near our houses.. yes we know we're underage to drink but we have fake ID's and I'm so glad that we look older then we actually are.

"I'm actually quite nervous to be in here Maddie.. what if we get caught tho?" I said to her and she put her hand on the shoulder.

"Katelyn we won't get caught. I promise you that.." She said to me looking into my eyes.. I don't get how people can do that.. I feel awkward doing it..

"How do you know that?" I asked her.

"Well as long as we don't cause trouble then we'll be fine," She said and I nodded agreeing with her.

Some random dude walks up to us with three drinks and asks, "Do you girls want to have some shots?"

"Depending on what the shots have in them.." I say to him.. he looked stunned at what I said but quickly recovered..

"Oh just tequila.." He says hesitantly...

"No thanks.. We'll pass.." I say.. grabbing Maddie's hand and walking away from him..

Then I suddenly bumped into someone.. "Oh I'm sorry.. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.." I said to the person I bumped into as I was looking up at them..

He was a well built man who stand about 6'4 where as I was 5'6. The man had dark brown almost black hair and the shirt he was wearing was tight around his biceps..

"It's fine miss.. I wasn't looking either.." he said in a husky voice.

"Well we're sorry for bothering you so we'll get out of your way," Maddie says as we moved out of the way but the man ends up grabbing my wrist causing me to drop Maddie's hand.

"Before you go I would like to know your name.." He said with his silver eyes looking into my blue ones.

"Ooh.. uhh.. my name is uh.. Katelyn.. what's yours?" I asked him..

"Nice to meet you Miss Katelyn, my name is Blake Parks," He says letting go of my wrist and Maddie pulls me away to the door of the club.

"Well that was something huh?" Maddie says looking at me..

"Yea.. I wonder why he wanted my name.. what if he's a serial killer or something?!?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"Welp that's your own fault then. You're the one who told him your name.." She said rolling her eyes..

"Yea yea yea.." I said sticking out my tongue at her.

"Let's get out of here.. and let's go get some food I'm hungry.." She said heading out the door.

"YASSSS FOOOODDDD!!" I said running out of the club and all the way to the car. Then Maddie started to laugh..

Don't judge me I love food and food is my lifeeee.

"You're such a weirdo" She said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"I know."

《15 minutes later》

"Finally fooooddd" I say getting out of the car and all the way into McDonald's. Idc if the food here is bad for you but it's so gooooddd.

"What would you like Ma'am? And is the for here or to go?" The woman at the register asked.

"I would like a number 10 with a large drink and it's to go" I said.

"That would be $6.45 and your number is 365" She said and I handed her the money and went to fill my cup of Root Beer.

When they said my number I grabbed my food and went out to the car. As I waited for Maddie to get her food I ate a couple of my fries and took a sip of my drink. After 10 minutes of waiting she finally came out of the building with her food.

"Damn you took your time" I said to her as she got into the car and she just rolled her eyes starting up the car.

Yes we have our seat belts on. We're not that stupid.

We headed all the way to her house cause I don't want to deal with my mom at all and my brother is at a friend's.

Once we get into her house I jump onto her bed and start eating my food. Then she turns on her tv and puts something on netflix..

We stayed like that until 3 am then we finally turned off the tv and passed out on her very comfortable bed I wish I had.