Genesis 1:1-1:31

The Beginning

1 In the beginning🌄 God ⛏️🛠️created⚒️🔨 the heavens🌤️ and the 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️. 2 Now the 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️ was formless and empty, 🌚darkness🌚 was over the surface of the deep, and the 👻Spirit👻 of God was hovering over the 🌊💧waters💦💦💦.

3 And God said🗣️, “Let there be🐝 light💡,” and there was light💡. 4 God saw👁️ that the 🌝light🌝 was good👍👌👌, and he separated the 🌝light🌝 from the 🌚darkness🌚. 5 God called📞 the 🌝light🌝 “day☀️,” and the 🌚darkness🌚 he called📞 “night🌙.” And there was 🌙evening, and there was ☀️morning—the 🥇first ☀️day☀️.

6 And God said🗣️, “Let there be🐝 a🅰️ vault ➡️between⬅️ the 🌊💧waters💦💦 to2️⃣ separate 🌊💧water💦💦 from 🌊💧water💦💦.” 7 So God ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 the vault and separated the 🌊💧water💦💦 under the vault from the 🌊💧water💦💦 above it. And it was so. 8 God called📞 the vault “sky🌥️.” And there was 🌙evening, and there was ☀️morning—the 🥈second ☀️day☀️.

9 And God said🗣️, “Let the 🌊💧water💦💦 under the 🌥️sky be🐝 gathered to2️⃣ one1️⃣ place, and let dry🌵 ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called📞 the dry ground “land🗺️,” and the gathered 🌊💧waters💦💦 he called📞 “seas🗺️.” And God saw👁️ that it was good👍👌👌.

11 Then God said🗣️, “Let the land🗺️ produce 🌱🌲vegetation🌳🌴: seed-bearing plants🌱 and 🌲🌳trees🌴🌴 on the land🗺️ that bear 🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍fruit🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🥝 with seed in it, according to2️⃣ their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land🗺️ produced 🌱🌲vegetation🌳🌴: plants🌱 bearing seed according to2️⃣ their kinds and 🌲🌳trees🌴🌴 🐻bearing🐼 🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍fruit🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🥝 with seed in it according to2️⃣ their kinds. And God saw👁️ that it was good👍👌👌. 13 And there was evening🌙, and there was morning☀️—the 🥉third ☀️day☀️.

14 And God said🗣️, “Let there be🐝 🌝lights🌝 in the vault of the sky🌥️ to2️⃣ separate the ☀️day☀️ from the 🌙night🌙, and let them serve as signs to2️⃣ mark sacred ⌚⏰⏱️times⏲️🕰️🕛, and days📆 and years📅, 15 and let them be🐝 🌝lights🌝 in the vault of the sky🌥️ to2️⃣ give 🌝light🌝 on the 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️.” And it was so. 16 God ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 two2️⃣ great 🌝lights🌝—the greater 🌞light☀️ to govern the ☀️day☀️ and the lesser 🌛light🌜 to govern the 🌙night🌙. He also made the ✨stars✨. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky🌥️ to give 🌝light🌝 on the 🌏🗺️earth🌍🌎, 18 to2️⃣ govern the ☀️day☀️ and the 🌙night🌙, and to2️⃣ separate 🌝light🌝 from 🌚darkness🌚. And God saw👁️ that it was good👍👌👌. 19 And there was evening🌙, and there was morning☀️—the 4️⃣fourth ☀️day☀️.

20 And God said🗣️, “Let the 🌊💧water💦💦 teem with living creatures, and let 🦃🐔🐓🐣🕊️🦅birds🐤🐥🐦🐧🦆🦉 fly above🔝 the 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️ across the vault of the sky🌥️.” 21 So God ⛏️⚒️created🛠️🔨 the great creatures of the 🗺️sea and every living thing with which the 🌊💧water💦💦 teems and that moves about in it, according to2️⃣ their kinds, and every winged 🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥bird🐦🐧🕊️🦅🦆🦉 according to2️⃣ its kind. And God saw👁️ that it was good👍👌👌. 22 God 😇blessed😇 them and said🗣️, “Be 🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍fruitful🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🥝 and increase➕ in number#️⃣ and fill the 🌊💧water💦💦 in the seas🗺️, and let the 🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥birds🐦🐧🕊️🦅🦆🦉 increase➕ on🔛 the 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️.” 23 And there was evening🌙, and there was morning☀️—the 5️⃣fifth ☀️day☀️.

24 And God said🗣️, “Let the 🗺️land produce living creatures according to2️⃣ their kinds: the 🐮🐄🐷🐖🐗🐪🐫livestock🐏🐑🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥, the creatures that move along the 🐫🐪ground🐴🐎, and the 🐬🐟🦈🐙🐨🐼🐺🦊🦁🐯wild🦀🐍🐧🦌🐘 🦏🐿️🦅🦑🐊animals🐌🦂🦇🐻🐅🐆🐒🦍🐳🐋, each according to2️⃣ its kind.” And it was so. 25 God ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨 the 🐬🐟🦈🐙🐨🐼🐺🦊🦁🐯wild🦀🐍🐧🦌🐘 🦏🐿️🦅🦑🐊animals🐌🦂🦇🐻🐅🐆🐒🦍🐳🐋 according to2️⃣ their kinds, the 🐮🐄🐷🐖🐗🐪🐫livestock🐏🐑🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥 according to2️⃣ their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to2️⃣ their kinds. And God saw👁️ that it was good👍👌👌.

26 Then God said🗣️, “Let us ⛏️⚒️make🛠️🔨 mankind in our image🖼️, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the 🦈🐙fish🦀🦐 in the sea🗺️ and the 🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥birds🐦🐧🕊️🦅🦆🦉 in the sky🌥️, over the 🐮🐄🐷🐖🐗🐪🐫livestock🐏🐑🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥 and all the 🐬🐟🦈🐙🐨🐼🐺🦊🦁🐯wild🦀🐍🐧🦌🐘 🦏🐿️🦅🦑🐊animals🐌🦂🦇🐻🐅🐆🐒🦍🐳🐋, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God ⛏️⚒️created🛠️🔨 mankind in his own image🖼️,
    in the image🖼️ of God he ⚒️⛏️created🔨🛠️ them;
    male♂️ and female♀️ he ⛏️⚒️created🛠️🔨 them.

28 God 😇blessed😇🙏 them and said🗣️ to2️⃣ them, “Be🐝 🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍fruitful🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🥝 and increase➕ in number#️⃣; fill the 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️ and subdue it. Rule over the 🦈🐙fish🦀🦐 in the sea🗺️ and the 🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥birds🐦🐧🕊️🦅🦆🦉 in the sky🌥️ and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said🗣️, “I👀 give you every seed-bearing plant🌱 on the face😎 of the whole 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️ and every 🌲🌳tree🌴🌴 that has 🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍fruit🍎🍏🍐🍑🍒🍓🥝 with seed in it. They will be 🐝yours for4️⃣ 🍉🥕🌶️🍄🥒🥜🍗🍞🥖🍟🥞🧀🌭🌮🥙🥚food🥘🍲🥗🍿🍱🍘🍛🍜🍝🍡🍦🍢🍨🍣🍩🎂🍪🍰☕🥛🍺🍬🍮🥃🍶. 30 And to2️⃣ all the beasts👹👺 of the 🌍🌎earth🌏🗺️ and all the 🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥birds🐦🐧🕊️🦅🦆🦉 in the sky🌥️ and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath🌬️ of life in it—I👀 give every 💚green💚 plant🌱 for4️⃣ 🍉🥕🌶️🍄🥒🥜🍗🍞🥖🍟🥞🧀🌭🌮🥙🥚food🥘🍲🥗🍿🍱🍘🍛🍜🍝🍡🍦🍢🍨🍩🎂🍪🍰☕🥛🍺🍬🍮🥃🍶.” And it was so.

31 God saw👁️ all that he had ⛏️⚒️made🛠️🔨, and it was very good👍👌👌. And there was evening🌙, and there was morning☀️—the 6️⃣sixth ☀️day☀️.