Chapter 7

Emmaline's P.O.V.

As I started waking up I rolled over to see a sleeping Dawson. He looks so sweet when he sleeps. As I start starring I start to really look at all his tattoos. He has a full sleeve on his right arm that goes onto his chest. He is absolutely gorgeous.

"It's not nice to stare princess" as he smirks with his eyes closed still.

"DAWSON DO NOT DO THAT I WAS SO SCARED ASSHOLE!!"

He is laughing. Like a real genuine laugh. Holy shit. I starred at him and then his face goes serious "What"

"How come you're only nice to me?"

He climbs out of bed and says "meet me in my office in 10. I will let you meet my closest friends" and he grabbed his shirt and walked out.

Skip to office*

As I walk in I see 5 huge men starring at me. I guess I looked scared cause they all gave me a quick smile. Dawson growled at them for starring too long. Finally they start to introduce themselves.

"Hi, my names Joshua. I'm Dawson's right hand man. Most of the time if you aren't with him you'll be with me" he says with a smile.

"I'm Thomas. And you're absolutely gorgeous. If you ever get bored you'll know where to find me" he said with a wink and I rolled my eyes.

Next went the twins. "I'm Zander. and that's my twin brother Aj. We are the pranksters of the house so watch your back" they say with evil smirks.

The last to go looks even more mean that Dawson. He looks at me and says

"I'm Thorn. And I don't like people" he pushed past me an walked right out the door.

They all stare at me until I say. "I'm going to make breakfast" The twins sprint out the door screaming

"FOOOOOOOOD"

"Are they always this hyper?" I say with a nervous look.

"Yup. Come on we shouldn't keep them waiting or they'll do something they'll regret" Josh says as we walk out. Before I leave I look at Dawson. He is looking at me smiling.

"Stay near Joshua. If you need anything ill be here"

I nod and walk out.

I walk into the kitchen and get pied straight in the face. I let out a scream as I'm scared shitless.

"Oh shit" the twins are starring behind me and all they see is Josh glaring and he takes off after them.

Jeez. This living with all men thing Is gonna suck.

Dawson's P.O.V.

As I'm walking toward the kitchen I hear is yelling. What am I about to walk in on? I walk in and see Josh holding Em back from strangling Zander. "What the hell is going on?!" I shout and everyone stops. Zander runs behind me and Josh lets go of Em. She looks pissed.

"Let me have him" she says and I move.

"AHHHHHHHH" Zander takes off running out of the kitchen with Em right on him. She starts beating the actual shit out of him. I didn't even know she had that in her. We are all laughing our asses off. Finally I pull her off and she snuggles into me.

Zander stands up and says, "Damn you hit hard!!!" as he held his nose.

"Well watch what you say next time" she growls as I pull her closer. I fling her over my shoulder and go to our room.

"Princess what did he do that got you so angry"

"More than one thing! First he pied me in the face as soon as I got into the kitchen, THEN he ate my food after he had already ate his and when I got mad all he could say was 'I'm not scared of you. You're just a little girl' so I wanted to prove myself. Whenever Jackson hit me I fought back. So I won't stop now" as she lays back onto the bed.

"Good. You did a great job. Since you already know how to fight I'm gonna train you. Just in case someone decides to hurt you know how to fight back" I say with a smile.

"Okay baby" she says as she climbs into my lap. God I love this woman. Wait? Do I? But I've never loved anything?! Fuck.