Chapter 2

Emmaline's P.O.V.

I start to wake up and damn I've never slept so good. But where am I? And whose laying beside me.... as I look over I freeze. He's gorgeous. Beautiful black hair that's all messy from sleeping, his cheek bones are seriously to die for. I'm not even joking. But it only gets better... his chiseled abs that go all the way down to his Calvin Kleins. As my mind starts going into dirty thoughts I hear him speak... his sleepy voice is deep and still husky, he says "it's not nice to stare princess" I blush as he opens his eyes and smiles at me. He puts his hand on my cheek and I flinch... his face frowns "who did this to you princess?" That's when the memories of last night flash night all comeback and how I got this black eye and tears start to fill into my eyes... I look away from him and he sits up... jeez he's beautiful.. he pulls me to him and begs me to tell him.... "my ex.. he's abusive.. last night he came home super drunk and when I asked what was wrong he punched me. For no reason. So I ran." The mans face goes straight to anger. His fists clench and he picks up his phone. All he says is "find him". And hangs up.

"Who are you?" I ask quietly.. he looks at me and he gets nervous... "I'm Dawson. Dawson Cole." I know exactly who he is, but he doesn't scare me. So I look at him and smile. "I'm Emmaline." "I know who you are princess". "How?" I ask confused. "I saw you once. I thought you were gorgeous but I saw you had a boyfriend. I became very jealous. So I watched you. You never seemed happy with him, and now that I know why. He will pay." "Dawson, I swear I'm okay..." his face gets soft and he pulls me into his chest and as I snuggle into the corner of his neck he says "I know you're okay now. Because you're mine. I'll never let another soul hurt you. Emmaline, i can promise you that.
I started blushing. Having someone say that I actually meant something to them. Dawson seemed different. All of a sudden the door bursts open. Another very hot man walks in and yells "BOSS" Dawson's face turns to anger and he growls "What?! Can't you see that I'm busy here?!" The man looks at me and winks and Dawson pulls me into him. The man looks back at him and says "Terrance is here. And he's angry." Dawson looks even angrier now and I snuggle into him more. He looks down at me and his face softens and he says "princess stay right here. I'll only be a few minutes. Okay?" I nod and he kisses my forehead and walks out yelling at everyone he goes by. The other guy looks at me and said "I've never seen boss so nice in my life." I smile and say "guess I have a magic touch!" And I smile as I lay back down.