Chapter 4

Dawson's P.O.V.

She scarfed down her waffles faster than any man in this house. As I stare at her with amazement she just shrugged. "I grew up with all boys, and sadly was the only girl at my Foster house" she gives a half hearted smile. "Let me take you out tonight" she looks surprised, "you want to take me on a date? Why?!" Sighing I move closer to her. "You're mine. You're everything I've ever wanted. I want to take you out and show you how a real man will treat you." Her face is as red as a tomato and she says "well of course I'll go!" "Great! There are a bunch of dresses in my closet. Wear and elegant one. Mrs Johnson will be up in a few to do hair and make up. I'll see you in a bit my love" I kissed her forehead and strolled out. My men look at me and smile. I snarl "get back to work!" In unison they say "sorry boss" but I'm too busy watching my princess go upstairs to get ready. Man she's gorgeous. And all mine.

Emmalines P.O.V.

As I'm walking into the closet I'm shocked to see so man beautiful dresses. My eyes search till I spot a great sparky gown, with thin spaghetti straps, it's very low cut in the front but at the least I have boobs that will fill it out. I slip into the dress and I walk out to Mrs. Johnson starring at me "you look gorgeous in that dress darling! Now let's get started on that hair and make up!!"
When I look in the Murrow you can't even tell I have a black eye! "Wow. Thank you so much Mrs. Johnson! I've never looked this pretty!" She grins. "You are that pretty. Now hurry downstairs Dawson's waiting and I promise you, he's going to drop dead looking at you. 

As I'm walking down the stairs Dawson has his back to me. But the guy he's talking too looks at me and says "holy shit" Dawson flips around and his mouth falls open. He meets me at the end of the staircase and whispers "wow you look fantastic. So beautiful no one can keep their eyes off of" as he looks around angrily. "I'm all yours" his face goes red and he takes my hand and leads me out the door. I've never been so happy.

Dawson's P.O.V.

I'm talking to Joshua about what we are going to do with Alexander when his eyes move behind me and he says "Holy shit" I flip my head around and see Emmaline walking down the stairs. My mouth literally fell open. I start towards the stairs when she reaches the bottom I whisper "wow you look fantastic. So beautiful no one can keep their eyes off of you" I look around the room angrily. Then she whispers back "I'm all yours" My face turns as bright as a tomato and I take her by the hand and out the front door. As we are walking up to my car her eyes grow huge "This is yours?!" laughing I open the door for her and she climbs in. I drive an all black Ferrari with all black interior. Once I get in and pull out of the drive way I grab her hand. She smiles, god she's so beautiful. I hear a vibrating sound in my pocket and realize its Ems phone. I pull it out and her face gets scared. The name reads Jackson. My men were supposed to go and retrieve him. I answer the phone angrily. "What the hell do you want?!" He snaps back at me "Who are you? Where is my girlfriend?" Laughing I answer with "She's not your girlfriend anymore. You hurt her. Don't call this number again or you'll die. She's mine" I hand up and basically crush the phone in my hand. I promise to buy her a new phone. "I'm sorry I don't want him to try and track you. You're mine." She smiles. We pull up to the restaurant and she is so excited "I've always wanted to come here! but it was just so expensive..." well I'm glad that I brought you here princess"