Chapter 3

Dawson's P.O.V.

I barge into my office and say "what the hell do you want Terrance?!" He looks at me and smiles, and I know exactly what he wants. "'No!" I yell. And he says "Just give me the girl and this will be over." I start laughing. He looks confused. "You will never place a finger on her. She's mine. Always will be." Terrance roles his eyes. "She's a simple Whore! Why does it matter if I take her?!" I punched him straight into the face and knock him out of the chair. I begin to scream "DONT YOU EVER CALL MY PRINCESS A WHORE AGAIN OR I SWEAR I WILL PUT A BULLET BETWEEN YOUR EYES AND SMILE." I look at my men and tell "get him out!!"

As I'm walking back to my bedroom I notice that I hear voices and my blood starts boiling more. I can hear Alexander telling Emmaline that everything will be okay but he has to hurry before I return and catch him. As I turn the corner I see him pinning princess down on the bed and she's crying for me. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Alexander jumps off and says "I'm sorry boss she asked me too I swear!" I look at princess who looks scared for her life and I yell for Josh to take him away and I'll deal with him later. As soon as the door closes she says "I swear I didn't ask.. I swear" I climb onto the bed and pull her into my chest "I know princess. I heard him talking before I walked in. I'll never leave you alone again. I promise" I feel her face form a smile.
Soon I tilt her head up and look into her amazing blue eyes, "you're gorgeous" I whisper, "thank you" she says shyly, "no problem princess" and then I kiss her, and boy she doesn't hold back. Soon I feel my hands moving around her body, I break the kiss and flip her into her back and start nibbling on her neck she lets out a moan and I smile. When I look at her again I can tell she's nervous so I stop there... for now at least. "I'm so happy that you're mine now" I say as I smile at her.... she looks at me and smiles. "Before I'm officially yours I need to get to know you better. What if you're crazy?" I begin to laugh and say "anything for you princess" and she smiles as her snuggles into my chest. I could so get used to this.

Emmalines P.O.V.

I am starving but Dawson is asleep... I don't know if I should wake him or not but my stomach is getting louder. Finally I notice he's smiling and he says "are you hungry baby?" I laugh "how could you tell?" He chuckles and says "I have my ways. Follow me." As we are walking down the stairs I notice a bunch of big guys with tattoos and they're all starring at me. All of a sudden Dawson growls and says "SHES MINE. TOUCH HER AND YOU DIE" he looks at me and pulls me close. When we get to the kitchen it smells amazing. A lady runs up and hugs me. "You're finally awake! My name is Mrs. Johnson and I'm the housekeeper!" I smile "it's nice to meet you! I'm Emmaline" she looks at Dawson and says "she's gorgeous. Please keep this one. She's so sweet" he looks at me and smiles. "Trust me I'm not letting her go anywhere" I kiss his cheek softly and can't help but think that things are perfect for me.