Chapter VI

[I'm proud of myself. This is 2000+ usually I write 1000+. Before we start, I would like to say sorry for not posting. I really have no excuse for this one except I was lazy and wasn't in the mood. So sorry. Without further ado, let's get this started. (Is that how you write it. Without further ado?)]

NightStar's POV

I watched as Oseus left to pack up.
"Chaos, why am I coming with Oseus " I asked as I glanced at him.

"Oseus is special... And is a important warrior in battle."Chaos replied. "Even though this is a rank C mission. If we were to lose him, we would be in a big problem. He might look like a fun and easy going guy but put him in the battlefield and he's a killing machine."

"Chaos, why did Stunova choose him?" Questioned Alpha. "Also, why does it feel like someone other then Stunova is also in his mind?"

"Like I just said Oseus is a killing machine on the battlefield but also loyal and caring. For the other question it's because there is two beings in his mind." Answered Chaos. "Oh also NightStar, you should pack up and bring some water, ice and some fire resistant armor. You're going to be at a hot area."

I nodded and ran to my room and started to pack up. I took Nightslayer, my bow with me along with a quiver of arrows. I also took some hunting knives. I got two canteens of nectar and a bag full of ambrosia plus some frozen solid water bottles. I got my amour necklace and but it on. All in all, I was ready. (Does anyone know where else I used the "Nightslayer" name in.)

I went down the hall to Oseus room to find him still packing. He was turned at a angle so he couldn't see me so he didn't notice I was also in the room. I saw that he was stuffing a snicker bar in his pocket.

I tapped him and what happened next was shocking. When I tapped him, his hand quickly went to his right golden bracelet and all of a sudden, a sword was at my throat. I observed the sword and recognized it was the same sword he used against Luke.

When he realized it was me he swiftly lowered his sword in embarrassment.

"Uh sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. I just was um on guard."

"How did that sword appear in your hands." I asked completely ignoring his apology.

He looked like he was about to answer when he suddenly stop and said he would tell me later. I nodded ok and went to his bag and looked inside.

In his bag was water, 1 fluid ounce of nectar, 2 pieces of ambrosia, and some extra clothes. I kept looking but no weapons were to be seen. Strange. (I almost wrote ounces instead of fluid ounces. I knew if I wrote ounces, someone would correct me saying something along the lines of "ounces are pounds, idiot. It's supposed to be fluid ounces." Or something like that.

"Where are your weapons?" I questioned. "How will you go on this quest with no weapons?

"Don't worry. I have my weapon with me."

I nodded and walked out of his room. He also got out with his blue guitar and we both walked to the the spaceship in complete uncomfortable silence.

When we got to the space ship, I walked in but Oseus was stopped by Chaos. "Good." I thought. "I have some time to read.

I went to the library and started to read.