"Manipulation"

Scorpio's Manipulation

Since Scorpios have a lot of passion and a clear sense of fire in their personalities, they seldom wither out or burn out; however, it would require a truly sneaky individual to come between their overall potentialities. Manipulation here would be a bit more difficult to monitor, given the fact that Scorpio people are able to overpower most people profoundly, generally speaking. Scorpio is known to exhibit intense and dramatic characteristics. They are so wild that not many can cool them down. Their vivacious as well as explosive and domineering behaviors are intimidating to people. So, once confronted, they have no problem responding or reacting, as it could be to their own gain and benefit. Though, one way that these people can be manipulated could possibly be through an emotional manner, as emotional pressure will ultimately torture your fellow Scorpio individual. These people are truly artists in manipulation themselves; they have an extremely lucrative and calculative mind, able to passionately thrive in any complicated situation.
No one really and truly behaves as strongly as a Scorpio does. These people know their power. Either they love you or hate you. So, if they happen to consider you as their friends, manipulation is more possible, as you could be able to take advantage of these personalities. Once they have their trust implanted in you, it becomes more difficult for them to remain independently stoic. On the other hand, if you dislike someone, you will always steer clear of these kinds of people. When forced to be around them, however, they will knowingly keep their distance. These Scorpio individuals need to be in control consistently. If they begin to feel weakened by anyone, they will leave the situation if it is unresolvable. Not sure if this ideal, but these guys and gals tend to be determined in their pursued efforts.
Try putting a fast one over theses guys and gals. It would be to your own detriment, as these people will have you whipped with their over powerful attitudes. However, one example of possibly manipulating the Scorpio manipulator himself, would be to first consider that specific Scorpio lacking the fire in him. If with other planets, these people are soft, they could thus be manipulated and halted to reach their maximum potential in life.