"Sorry I'm not ready i don't want a relationship with anyone we can stay friends though ??"

"Oh you maybe should of said then okay i get if I'll see you tomorrow friends it is Ali "

""Yeah bye I'll see you tomorrow ""

I go up to room up to my draw pulling out my draw with a pen, I start writting .

Dear diary

I went out tonight with another teacher from college. All I could think about is Emily what's wrong with me I swear I wouldn't fall in love again after Elliot. I wouldn't be able to trust again I know I wouldn't. When I'm with Emily i feel like I'm a different person, I feel safe and Protected. Why has this got to be so hard. My Beautiful Mermaid looks so gorgeous when she's in my class.

I finish writing while overthinking stuff ,while falling asleep on the bed.

Emily's pov

I wake up to my alarm going off. I switch it off while falling back to sleep, i stayed up late night really late trying to finish of my English assignment as it has to be in by Friday. I eventually wake up at 10 with 5 missed calls from Hanna and two messages from Aria asking where I am i don't reply. I just get dressed as quick as I can, as I've got swimming practice with Cece which I don't want to be late for. I get into my car driving as fast as i can to college. I'm 15 minutes late so far so .

"Emily your late cece "
says looking at me worriedly

"So sorry Cece I overslept i was as quick as I could"

"Well quickly get changed then we will take it from there "

I've never got so quickly changed in my life .I get into the pool while swimming up and down while going as fast as I can. I hear the whistle going so stop .

"Brilliant Emily you've done well your getting faster did you think of entering the tournament ??"

"Well yeah I really want to however I don't know if I got the confidence to actually do it "

"Well Emily don't let that special talent you got go to waste how are you doing other than that ? "

"Yeah everything is good thank you and I wouldn't let my talent go to waste ever. Anyways i best go I've got English next i wouldn't want to be late for Miss Dilaurentis. "

"No you wouldn't she is more strict than me good luck Americano "

I quickly get dried while getting changed. I text back to Hanna and Aria while walking to my English class . When I enter the classroom i see Mr Cameron leaving the room while Miss Diluarentis is at her desk. I can't help but to feel a little jealous, I swear something is going on between them both? I sit down while talking to Hanna.

"Emily where the hell have you been ? I was really worried about you"

"I basically over slept i heard my alarm and switched it back off basically and fell back to sleep "

"Geeze Emily Hanna and i was really worried are you okay? you kook a little flustered "
Aria says

"Yeah I'm all good thank you let's listen to Miss Dilaurentis "

Are you and three finished talking miss fields?? I've been waiting for you both to notice "

"Yeah we are done sorry it was my fault"
Hanna says

"It's okay just pay attention both of you and don't talk over me. So class chapter one of the girl with the Dragon tattoo anyone I want you to make notes of what you think the character's intentions are "

"But what if we don't know "
Hanna complains

"Well just try Marin and if you can't do then I'll speak to you at the end of lesson "

"Fine I'll give it my best shot then "
Hanna complains

As I'm reading the book while writting down notes . I keep looking up at Alison smiling at her she catches me smiling, so I look down at my work feeling stupid that I've just been caught checking her out. The class ends and I stay behind while Ali is gathering up her things.

"Em did you finish your assignment yet? remember it has to be in by Friday "

"Yeah I'm so close to finishing I fell asleep last night while doing working on it then I was up late for college luckily Cece was okay with it though we had a good chat earlier "

"Oh did you now Em ? Would you say she's your favourite Teacher ? "

"Well she's not really a teacher more a of a coach but she's not my favourite"

"Oh well you both seem very close that's why I asked you "
Ali says with a tone

"No we are not close its just good to talk to her sometimes . anyways how did your night go last night did you have a nice time? "

"Yes brilliant time Mr Cameron is a very nice guy "
Ali says sarcastically

Ali looks at me for a few seconds then breaks the silence.

"Well Em I've got places to be people to see i best be off "
Ali says grabbing her coat

"Ali are you sure everything's okay? You can always tell me if it isn't you seem short. "

"Em everything is fine I've got just got to go "

I walk out of the room feeling really confused what was that about ??? . Maybe she was jealous I said about Cece, it came across that way to me anyways but I could be wrong it could be me assuming things. I meet up with Spencer after school to complete our History project together while I'm left feeling so confused about Alison.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I know it's a bit slow at the moment bare with me I have loads of stuff planned. It will be worth the wait . :) Thank you for those commenting, voting, viewing the support means alot to me:)