twenty four

Jihoe: I'm sorry

Dongfuck: Okay

Jihoe: Please, let's give
this one last try

Dongfuck: We tried one
last time, last week.

Jihoe: But
Jihoe: But I really think we
could work out
Jihoe: Now that you
know what I feel and
I know what you feel???

Dongfuck: Take care of yourself

Dongfuck has ended the chat with Jihoe

----

Jiho looked at her phone screen as she read the last message. She sat silently with tears slowly rolling down her cheeks as they became inflamed and red. Her lips quivered and her breathing became uneven and deep. Jiho was already sitting on her bed, but she quickly fell back and laid on her comforter. All around side her body, were the drawing, notes and photos of the two of them. She rested her body on top of them and crumbled some. Jiho peered out her window and wondered what she was going to do. She had no friends, at least none that she trusted. She had no one to go to.

Byungchul isn't the best to go for advice. Mr. J is so in love with his girlfriend that he'd tell her to try and get him back. But Jiho knew that this truly was the last time. Jiho rolled onto her stomach and cried herself to sleep. She reminisced on their memories which only made her feel worse.

Donghyuck and Jiho's love was certainly special. They were such a perfect match for each other. He was trusting and free, while Jiho was afraid and centered. They both witnessed such terrible things happen in such a small window of time. But in that misery they had, they happened to find love.

It was like a rose in a field of weeds. She happened to make friends with some magnificent people but also ended those ties. Jiho was nothing but grateful for Donghyuck. He had been through a lot with her. Although he didn't even know how much he was impacting her, he really did make a difference. And simultaneously, while he helped her, she helped him.

It was a perfect balance of despair and happiness, evil and good, love and indifference. Neither of them had felt so passionately about someone else ever in their lives. Love, sometimes, is so truly hard to find. Many people never get to have the type of thing they did. They felt something that not many people get to.

The couple got lost in each other, but it was the kind of loss that felt similar to being found. They had the stars in their eyes and galaxies dancing all around them. They went to where the sky touched the earth. They lived so fully already at seventeen and sixteen years old. The type of thing that not many did.

They had fears.
They feared change.
They feared isolation.
They feared eternity.
They feared power.
They feared death.

She was particularly afraid of him finding out. Finding out her dad was dead, her mom didn't love her, and that after school she was being raped by their chemistry teacher.

He was afraid of many things. He feared responsibility, authority and his dad's death. He feared the sickness Mr. Lee was given. He was frightened by how Mr. Kim treated her and how he ruined her like nothing else would.

He seemed to be afraid to lose her, but he faced his fears and left her anyway.

----

THERE IS ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS!!! IT IS INFORMATION ABOUT THE SEQUEL!!

And there you have it, the final chapter of "FCKBOI"!

I'd like to thank everyone for reading this book and supporting it. A lot of people weren't okay with how I wrote a lot of things, but that's what I think really made my book so different than other NCT DREAM fanfics.

Thank you guys for making it so easy to update and find ideas. Thank you for reading, voting and adding this to your reading lists.

I love you all!

-Mames