six

Dongfuck: Wanna come over???

Dongfuck: No one is home ;)

Jihoe: And do what??

Dongfuck: What do you think??

Jihoe: Idk make cookies??

Dongfuck: We could
make babies????

Jihoe: ...

Dongfuck: Would you actually
come over if we made cookies???

Jihoe: Hell yes

Dongfuck: Meet me at the
market by school.

Jihoe: Okay

----

"Fucking finally." Donghyuck mumbled as Jiho walked through the market door.

"I didn't know if you were being real." Jiho smiled as they began searching for cookie supplies.

"Realer than Agust D's mixtape." He smirked.

"Wow, that's pretty fucking real." Jiho laughed as they got a shopping cart and began grabbing things.

"Where's your family?" Jiho asked as they compared prices for chocolate chips.

"They went to visit my family for Christmas." He responded as he picked up the cheaper bag.

"Why didn't you go?" Jiho questioned before pushing the cart.

"You ask a lot of questions." Donghyuck mumbled as he sighed, "My family doesn't really like me."

"What?"

"Well, my immediate family loves me. I mean come on, have you met me?" Donghyuck joked as he looked at the recipe on his phone.

"Funny." Jiho smiled sarcastically.

"My mom's side of the family is crazy. They're convinced I somehow got their daughter pregnant, so now I'm not allowed over." He explained.

"Did you!" Jiho exclaimed a bit disgusted.

"No! I've done some nasty things, but incest is not one of them. And besides, I'm not into that whole baby thing. I'm barely committed to my friends, how am I supposed to be committed to a child?" He asked as he picked up a thing of cola.

"Too bad we have to pay for this, at school we just take them." He smiled.

Jiho smiled knowing Donghyuck had some morals. Sometimes it took him saying it for Jiho to know he was wasn't completely mentally screwed.

|
After arriving back to Donghyuck's house, the pair made their way to his dad's office where he fidgeted with an old device in the corner of the room, "What are you doing?" Jiho asked as Donghyuck ran over to an old record player.

"Christmas classics." He smiled as the old staticky sound of the the record player began.

There was a soft Christmas instrumental playing in the background as Jiho laughed, "Do me a favor?"

"What?" Jiho replied.

"Let's pretend we don't hate each other and have fun tonight." Donghyuck smiled as Jiho nodded her head and agreed.

"So princess, can I have a dance?" Donghyuck asked as he held out his hand.

"Sure, but never call me princess again." Jiho laughed as they began slow dancing in the middle of the study.

It seemed perfect, too perfect. There was minimal lighting. The light that was provided came from a yellowed light on the study's desk. The music in the background was peaceful and steady and for once their presences felt comfortable. Donghyuck's hands were wrapped around her waist and her arms rested on his shoulders. Jiho felt one of his arms lift away from her body.

"Look up." Donghyuck smiled.

And she did. In his hand was a sprig of mistletoe with a fancy red ribbon holding the pieces together.

"Mistletoe, very original." She sighed.

"Oh, come on. Rules are rules, traditions are traditions." He exaggerated.

But he was right.

After all it would be one kiss, with no connection.
One kiss, with no meaning.
One kiss, with no strings attached.
One kiss, with no commitment.

And they kissed.
And it was a passionate kiss filled with emotion.
And suddenly it was none of that.
And now there was a connection and meaning and strings and commitment.

Jiho pulled away from Donghyuck with her eyes as wide as cherry pie. Her mouth was left ajar as he quickly chuckled and sat onto the velvety couch in his father's office.

"You kissed me!" Jiho yelled in shock as Donghyuck smacked his lips together and smiled.

"Your lip gloss tastes good."

Jiho face palmed herself and sat on the couch with him, "That's never happening again."

Donghyuck nodded his head, he could see the lie glimmering in her eyes. He knew she liked him, he knew.

|

They tried to not kill each other while they made the cookies. Donghyuck hopped onto the counter of the kitchen and waited for the timer to go off, "Can I ask you something?" He asked her as Jiho nodded her head.

"Why were you crying?" He questioned as her stomach dropped.

"You'll find out sooner or later." She responded as he shook his head.

----

I did a thing with the ship (:

-Mames