character preferences

CHARACTER PREFERENCES
type of flower he gives you
part 1 (tvd males only)
other: mini imagine preferences
tw: none!/

✿.。.:* ☆

:* ☆

Damon

Damon Salvatore twirls a beautiful red rose in his hand as he awaits for you to descend the staircase. your feet reach the ground and Damon can't help but stare at your beauty. ʻʻYou look beautiful, if it isn't obvious.ʼʼ

You thank him coyly and he smirks at you before dragging the flower down your arm and into your hand. ʻʻwe got a date to get toʼʼ The blue eyed vampire winks as you blush following him.

Stefan

Stefan Salvatore lightly knocks
on your door. ʻʻComingʼʼ You call out before wiping your hands on a tea towel. ʻʻBonnie, can you watch the cake for me?ʼʼ your witchy friend nods with a sly smile on her face. You shrug it off and open the door.

ʻʻStefan?ʼʼ The boy just charmingly smiles at you as he steps inside,kisses your cheek and gives you a lovely bouquet of white and dark red carnations. You, surprised by this sweet gesture follows him in as he greets Bonnie.

You can't help but stare at him in awe. Stefan turns back to you and smiles ʻʻI forgot somethingʼʼ you raise a brow and he walks towards you, pulling you in for a sweet kiss. you two part, foreheads pressed together and he gently wipes off a smear of flour from your cheek. ʻʻWhatever you're making smells deliciousʼʼ and that's all it took to make your day feel absolutely special.

Tyler

Tyler Lockwood was walking you home after your date at the grill. When he plucks a bright orange lily from a garden nearby ʻʻA flower for the ladyʼʼ
You giggle, taking it in your hand. ʻʻWhy thank you,Mr.Lockwoodʼʼ Tyler cringes ʻʻMr.Lockwood? damn that's oldʼʼ You two laugh as he walks you home hand-in-hand.

Enzo

Enzo St.John romantically cooks you a meal whilst you strummed his guitar. He hadn't allowed you to help him set up the table so you was forced yet again to "just play the guitar". 30 mins later you are finally allowed to enter the kitchen. Only to be met with a table set up in the center of the room,two chairs,a silk table cloth, scented candles,the food and wine. Enzo walks up from behind you and you lean into him. ʻʻHappy 6 months anniversary,loveʼʼ you smile cutely as he gives you a single pink rose. Enzo places a soft kiss against your forehead before he leads you to the table.
ʻʻRomantic and mysterious. I love itʼʼ you comment.