character preferences

Start from the beginning

Matt

Matt Donovan, sends you
white & yellow daisies with a card which says 'Can't wait for our date tonight. Love - Matt♡.'

You beam a smile as you take them from Jeremy. ʻʻThanks you for the delivery Jer!.ʼʼ You wave at the Gilbert boy that teased you before leaving shaking your head with a laugh you shut the door and run upstairs to get ready for the date. You text Matt and tell him how much you loved the flowers.

Kai

Kai Parker, wasn't used to dates and so naturally he was confused on what to get you. After much deliberation he decided to take one of each flower. Kai magically made a purple rose,a white lily and a yellow daffodil appear. He grinned at you while you sat on the park bench and watched his magic work. ʻʻPretty cool right?. I got the spell from a witch I killed before I got trapped in the prison worldʼʼ Kai shrugs as he hands them to you.

you sigh ʻʻbaby, no prison world talk. How about you treat us to ice-creamʼʼ You both stand up and you drape your arms on his shoulders, your bodies pressed together ʻʻShould I pay for it
or kill the vendor?ʼʼ He thought out loud. You glare at him and Kai being Kai stares back at you ʻʻAtleast I asked.ʼʼ

You huff cutely ʻʻFair enough but come on,Kai try to be a bit more... human pleaseʼʼ Kai nods a bit ʻʻokay I'm sorry but for the record I get a little more edgy when I'm nervous.ʼʼ

You loop your fingers into his and you peck his cheek ʻʻthere's no need to be nervousʼʼ Kai grins and you head towards the ice-cream truck.

ʻʻYum,I love chocolateʼʼ Kai comments and you agree ʻʻMe too!ʼʼ He frowns adorably ʻʻbut you love me more,right.ʼʼ ʻʻalways!ʼʼ You happily agree.

Jeremy

Jeremy Gilbert was working at the grill when you texted him.

'Movie night?' - you
'Sounds good. Love you' - Jeremy
'Ily too' - you

He got busy with waiting tables and soon night had fallen. Jeremy rushed home to shower and change.
ʻʻYou can't go to your date with nothing!.ʼʼ Jenna scolded him. ʻʻI'll be fine,aunt Jenna. I'll just figure something outʼʼ He informs her rushing out the door. Jeremy then walks around his house and grabs a few tulip flowers. He smiles just thinking about your reaction to them as he drives over to yours.

Alaric

Alaric Saltzman sat inside your office,bobbing his leg up and down as he awaited you to finish off your meeting. He wanted to surprise you and take you out for lunch since you worked too much. ʻʻAlice, send me a list of publications houses okay?ʼʼ He heard you inform your assistant. The door opened and Alaric smiled at your surprised reaction.

ʻʻRic?!ʼʼ your surprised face soon turned into one of adoration ʻʻAwwh. You bought me flowers!.ʼʼ Alaric stood up and you took the bouquet of primroses from him.

ʻʻI'm glad you like them Y/n and now I'm taking you to lunch.ʼʼ You were about to speak when he interrupted. ʻʻAh uh no excuses!ʼʼ with that said he took your coat and your hand leading you out of your cabin.

ʻʻAlice,cancel her appointments and put these - ʼʼ Alaric took the bouquet out of your hand and gave them to the girl. ʻʻIn some water thank you.ʼʼ
The girl nodded ʻʻHave funʼʼ She called out as the elevator doors closed and Alaric pulled you to him for a quick kiss.

•|•|•

a/n:

so how did we like it?
I've picked all the main TVD guys but left out Klaus,Elijah and Kol coz I will be doing a TO chapter just like this one next.

That will have our 'The Originals' guys. keep an eye out for that one.

if you guys want i can do a female characters version of these

I really enjoyed writing this and doing some research about flowers, they are indeed beautiful and I love them!

what's your fav flower?
which was ur fav one to read?

don't copy my works!

x - Adeela J22 June 2017

x - Adeela J
22 June 2017