cuarenta

THIS IS #500 IN ROMANCE GANGANGANG
__________________
full chapter: official pt2. this will be taehyung' s side of the story, hopefully you will love me again after this.
______________

taehyung felt guilty that he hasn't been talking to jungkook recently, but he had a plan– well, hoseok had a plan to confirm jungkook's love for taehyung. and they needed bogum's help, that's why he's been spending a lot time with bogum, the reason they went to jeju? taehyung heard there was this jewelry shop that lets you customize your own necklaces, bracelets and bands.

but he was just too afraid to give them to jungkook because he was afraid of a second rejection. and that's where hoseok came into the picture, it almost felt like yesterday.. it was.

___

"taehyung! you have to man up and give it to him!" jin exclaims pointing at the bands that were inside the small box.

"i know, but what if he rejects this just like how he rejected my feelings for him?"taehyung looking at the ground, everyone in the room sighed in defeat.

they were about to give up on helping taehyung with his love problems until hoseok stepped in, "fake a relationship!"

everyone looked at him as if he was crazy, "fake relationships always end up with one person falling in love with the other person. bad idea!" yoongi disagrees with the idea.

"not if the person is as straight as a wall!" hoseok defended.

"are you saying you want to fake date me hyung?" taehyung was just out right confused with the whole situation. "what? no, but i know who would be a perfect fit for it."

"who?"

_____

"absolutely not!" bogum shouts, "you need to do this by yourself!"

"please gummy, just for at least a week then we can call it off! please~" taehyung whines shaking bogum's arms.

bogum was silent for a while until he asked, "what do i get in return?"

"well, what do you want?"

"i want lamb skewers!" taehyung just looked at him in 'bitch what the fuck?' way but agreed nonetheless.

"deal."

____

it's been 2 days since they've started fake dating, they would occasionally hold hands and post it on instagram and such but jungkook wouldn't say anything. he didn't even congratulate them on their 'relationship.'

taehyung decided to text jungkook to see if he was okay.

btstae
hey jungkook?

sorry, but this account has blocked you.

btstae
yah, jungkook!

sorry, but this account has blocked you.

why did he block me? taehyung thought as he went to go message jimin instead.

btstae
hey jimin?

busanboy
what the fuck do you want?

btstae
is jungkook okay? he blocked me from messaging him.

busanboy
you shouldn't be worrying about your friend, your BOYFRIEND is more important

btstae
?

busanboy
for fuck sakes taehyung! jungkook is fucking depressed because of you! ever since you started dating bogum that cunt doesn't know what life is anymore. he was about to confess his feelings to you, but that all went away once you confirmed your relationship with bogum.

btstae
he was going to confess to me?

busanboy
yes, but it's too late now.

btstae
no it's not

busanboy
what the fuck do you mean? are you going to cheat on your boyfriend now? pft wow, you're disgusting.

btstae
what no! bogum and i aren't actually dating, if i can recall he's as straight as a wall. hoseok's words not mine, we did this to make jealous. again hoseok's plan not mine.

busanboy
how do i know if you're lying or not?

btstae
remember when i went to jeju with bogum? me and him were finding a jewelry store that customizes your bands/necklaces/bracelets.

btstae
i was planning on giving it to jungkook when i got back but i've haven't had to courage to give it to him nex i was afraid of a second rejection..

busanboy
show the rings.

btstae

[pretend it says TAEKOOK on both of them]

busanboy
AW MY TAEKOOK HEART

busanboy
WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON COMING CLEAN TO HIM??

btstae
i'm on my way to his house now.

busanboy
okay but like bring yoongi hyung with you please & thank you

btstae
okay

it's time to make things right.