29♡[♡ Finale Pt.1💕🎶

Sorry I've been m.i.a 😚💘💜

Excuse all mistakes please.😘

Enjoy 💕

---

It's short for a reason 😐

Finale Pt.1

Carter

3 months later...

"8 or 9 years ago, I was broken, beaten and raped, today I stand here, fixed ,together and healed, for the most part-- I want to start off with a little about my Past and parts of my childhood, to show you and tell you, that no matter what you go through, you can succeed and be as mentally stable and A graduate just like me. I know may sound corny, but fuck that- Sorry, Miss blake" I said referring to the Principle as I apologized for cursing.

"I've been through so much, my auntie will rape me, burn and beat me when I was at least seven or six years of age, starve me leave me in a basement or attic, --don't really remember where she will keep me-- But at that point, I thought I'll die, she took Cartel from me, I had no clue what she did to him, but I knew it was terrible also." Tears rolled down my cheek but I had to get this out.

"She-- will try and tear us apart, but of course that didn't work. Cartel will always ask for me, but she will tell him I left him or worst, the rape stopped when my Aunt died, R.I.P to her, I forgive her and my father for allowing her to treat me the way she did, I could never go on and have an evil or cold heart."

"A little more about me, and my father's relationship, is based on Prostitution, he will make me have sex with Old Middle age, or higher ages with Caucasian women for thousands of dollars. I was their submissive, I also endured, cruelty from my peers, they'll bully me by saying evil, mind and nerve wrecking  things to me, although most of you should be ashamed of your children, as I looked around I wonder where they truly got that trait from, you know what they say certain things run in through the same blood stream."

"And to My fellow honor society members,they even looked down on me, that's why I'm Happy as hell being this year's valedictorian, excuse me, Blake Family,  but as valedictorian I wish to speak my mind."I said excluding Alex's family this upcoming speech I worked so hard on, well not really im making this stuff up as I go Fuck flash cards, but here goes nothing.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath."I really really, really-y despise this school, y'all students ain't shit,im pretty sure y'all parents ain't shit. And all y'all ain't gon never be shit, I hope all y'all that said and did all that grimy shit to me burn in hell, matter fact I hope y'all get the flight there shid, fuck all retarded ass bastards, I hope y'all have terrible, horrible,  broke struggling ass lives. Fuck yall." I said leaving the microphone, with my cap and gown on. Smiling victoriously,  I hugged Cartel, and my new family The Blakes.

The audience looked, at me shocked as hell, I just chuckled feeling hella good. The joint I smoked before coming here really eased my mind.

"That was be-you-tee-full " Cartel said wiping tears out of his eyes, He is his Sister's keeper.

Jammie walked up to me, I rolled my eyes, didn't Alex beat her ass? "I just wanted to say congrats baby, I'm so proud of you, I wish I could've been your wife and carry your babies but, I guess that bitch won, you know I fucked up once, but I'll always be here  and your shoulder to cry on. I didn't know you was enduring all of that unlawful shit. Baby I miss you so much please give me another chance to prove to you, I can be your ride or die, we can be bonnie and bonnie baby, Carter please." Jammie begged, while I dragged her into a corner, letting her plead a case I wasn't so sure of.

Jammie cried, yeah it broke my heart, that a girl I thought I was gon marry and have kids with, fucked me over and now because I have someone who treats me right, jammie wants to fuck it up for me.

"Jammie, you did this yourself, suck a herpes-chlamydia-HIV-the'clap  invested dick and died slowly, bitch miss me with that bullshit, before I shoot yo' ass in the throat." I said feeling much better, I loved the new me, even though I didn't mean it, I wanted her to feel how I felt when I saw her fucking my Ex-Homie Trevor. I saw the messages of her saying I wasn't shit to her, and how she was using me for my hard-working money.

I loved that bitch with all the little light in my heart, fuck her. "C-carter, you don't mean that." Her bottom lip trembled.

"Yes she do bitch bounce." Alex said popping up outta' no where. I looked scared as fuck, but I remained calm.

"I should stomp your ass, like Chris Brown did on stomp the yard, but this my graduation and you just straps, of trash." Alex yawned, "come on, future wife--you can come to the wedding I mean but, it'll be enough of trash there." Alex glared at her before snatching me softly from around her, She also glared at her sister.

We are not allowed to be with each other alone, or she'll suspect something. You know her sister is a fem and she looks like her.

"If you had a twin I'll still choose you~." I sung Rihanna ft Drake song 'Work' smirking.

"Don't get slapped." Alex warned, ain't nobody scared of her ass.

"Just like this pussy, the one you won't be getting none of" she heard me?

"keep playing. Come on we are going to be late for our graduated dinner gathering." Alex said, had me thinking of all the delicious food, her family prepared for us.

I guess my family will never come around, I only had Cartel as far as I know.  And I was okay with that, I'm a big girl now I can take care of myself.

When we go to the Gathering, Brooke was there smirking, my stomach dropped. . I thought I got rid of her?

---

There might or might not be a  Flashback of that scene. . .

I don't know yet, im still deciding  next chapter might be the last.

I'm coming out with a new book soon stay posted, sorry I haven't been updating just going through some thangs💙💝