{29} real life,

Začít od začátku

"Just look." Hannah says, nodding her head to behind me.

I turn around, a little bit lost on what to look, since nothing has catch my eyes that much, but then 3 boys comes to view. I couldn't lie, they're attractive. Every head is looking at them with facial expression same as the two girls in front of me. Their style is screaming bad boy, two of them is wearing leather jacket and one of them has a flannel tied on his waist. They looked like the typical local band.

"The blonde one is cute as hell." Hannah mutters, her eyes still on the boys.

I look back into the two girls in front of me. They both still shamelessly checking those boys out with their jaws open.

"Fuck. Fuck. Jess, you have a boyfriend. A good looking one. You gotta be faithful. Even thought  those boys look delicious. You gotta be faithful." Jess mumbling to herself.

I chuckled at them both and decided to snapped them out from their daydreaming. I snap my finger into their faces. "Guys, cut it out. You both have a boyfriend."

"Don't you see those boys?" Hannah wondered.

"I see them. They're fine." I shrug like it was no big deal

"Yeah, right." Hannah scoffed.

"Can you see their abs on that white shirt?" Jess added "Damn, i wanna rub my hands all over that."

I scrunch my face in disgust, "Ew! that's weird Jess. You can rub your hand later on Justin's."

I turn to look at Hannah and she still drooling over those boys, I groan. "Hannah, stop it. You wouldn't like it if Clay does that to other women."

"I was just staring at them Hannah, not cheating on Clay." She snapped, I raise my hand in surrender.

"Okay, okay. Whatever. Just have some self-resistant and quit drooling at them." I say

But, they say nothing in reply, other than keep drooling over those boys. I sigh and decided to turn to see them. The three of them were in line together for ordering. Damn why can the two of them go look for seat and one go to order.

I can't actually see their face clear because of my poor eyes, but i can tell they're somewhat older than us.

And then the blonde one look at our table and make an eye contact with me, i wasn't checking them out but i can feel myself panicking and look to the girls in front of me, "Pst, they'll catch you looking." I whisper-yelled to the girls in front of me

Their eyes widen, "Fuck. They're coming this way." Hannah whispers. The girls starts to fixing their hair and cloths.

Oh fuck. We all start drinking our drinks and look everywhere. Overall we look dumb. I bet the boys notice it,

"Hey. Can we sit here? We can't find a empty table." I heard a deep voice asks. I glance with my eyes to the girls but none of them dare to look at the boy.

I sigh and turn into whoever is speaking, The first thing i notice is its the guy who caught me staring at them and secondly his clear blue eyes,

I looked around the cafe, it wasn't even crowded, there are a few of empty chairs, waiting to be filled, "Um—There's an emp—."

"Yeah, you can sit." Hannah cuts me. I turn my head to her and mouthed what the fuck are you planning.

Our table is for six, we sat here because we wanted the window view to the mall. It kinda backfired to us,—well me at least. The brunette one put the tray with their drink on them to the table and they all sit down. Beside me was the blonde one and next to him is the green eyes one. Beside Jess was the brunette one.

I turn my head into Hannah and Jess and see them still checking these boys out. I roll my eyes at them and turn into the window.

One of them cough, trying to catch our attentions, "So, what school do you guys went to?"

"Liberty High." Hannah answers. "What about you?"

"We just moved here. We're going on college, actually." One of them says.

Hannah looked at Jess like they just won the biggest prize in the world, and nodded.

They continued to talk but i didn't listen any of bit of what are they saying. They talked about school, party, everything.

I heard my phone goes off.

Jeff : 'I can't do this anymore, i need to see you.'

Jeff : 'Where are you? You're not at home, i stopped by earlier.'

Olivia : 'You stopped by in my house?'

Jeff : 'Yes?'

Jeff : 'Where are you?'

Olivia : 'The mall with the girls.'

Jeff : 'Can i pick you up? we can go drive around the town, i know you like that.'

Jeff : 'We can also talk.'

I sigh, maybe this is the time. I should talk to him, maybe, just maybe we'll go back as we were.

Olivia : 'Okay. I'll wait for you.'

"Boyfriend?" Aiden whispers beside me. I learned that his name is Aiden, the brunette one is Alex and the green eyed one is Oscar.

I quickly hide my phone, I shake my head not giving him any answer.

I stand up, "I'll see you guys later." I say to the girls, with now confusion written all over their face. I turn to the boys, "It's nice to meet you all." I force a smile to them. I pack my things and wear my little backpack. I smiled at them for the last time and mouthed 'behave' to the girls.

I hope i could work this out with Jeff. I hope everything will turns out really well at the end.

_____________________________