{11} real life,

_______________________
_____________

"Hello ladies!" Justin greets us as we step into the booming house. In his grasp, he already has the signature red cup in his hands.

Damn. This party is huge. They're not joking around when it comes to having fun. You can see and hear the cars and the music from miles away. I put my jacket on the hanger, near the door.

"Mind if i take my lady for a minute?" Justin asks us while pulling Jess into his body.

"You wouldn't care if we say no. So, shoo!" Sheri laughs. "Guys, i'll catch up with you later. I need to be as drunk as i can by 11." Sheri waves and goes to the kitchen area. Leaving Hannah and I.

Hannah grabs my hand, I sigh in relief, because i don't think i'll do well in the crowd, "Wanna go to the bar?" There a bar on this house? Damn, his parents must be loaded.

We push our way into the bar. I cringed every time someone makes a contact with my body, leaving sticky trails on my body, The party is way too packed up. "Oh my god, it smells like sweat and puke in here." I gag, purely disgusted.

"That's called a high school party." Hannah winked at me.

Once we arrived at the bar, Hannah yells over the loud music and orders drinks from the bartender, "You'll get used to it. Here. Let loose!" She hands me a drink.

"What's this?" I ask, I eye the drink and smell it.

She shrugs, "I don't know, I requested something strong."

I raise my eyebrow, "Wow, that's assuring."

Hannah laughs once again, "I need to find Clay, are you gonna be fine by yourself?" She looks into the crowd, already looking for Clay.

"Yeah, go find your little birdie." I smile, assuring her. Then, without another word, she disappear into the crowd.

I take a sip from the drink in my hand and cough, "Goodness, they're not joking." I push my way into the crowd, my eyes wander around the packed up space for Jeff.

With no luck on him, i pushed my way to the backyard. Almost immediately the atmosphere changed drastically, unlike inside of the house, outside is more calm and settle. There's a few people by the pool and jacuzzi, also there's a few people playing beer pong. I decided to go to the pool side, on the calmer side, where there's no one on sight. And dip my foot.

"Hello missy." That voices caught me off guard. I gasp in surprise, and coughed out my drinks, "Wow, didn't mean to scare you." Jeff said with a wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Jeff asks, sitting beside me.

"Being a loner loser." I shrugged, and looked at few of boys and girls gathering around each other.

He chuckles, "Wanna go play beer pong?" I shake my head.

"My aim is as bad as my dance." I said

He laughs, "Suck and blow? I see a group over there playing it." He offers again.

"No, Jeff. You can go." I smile at him. "And, that girl with the red dress has been eye-fucking you, i'm sure."