{23} real life,

_____________________________

I close my eyes as i enjoy the wind coming up to me. I've always loved days like these, sitting under tree in park. But i was always alone but right now, i'm not. I'm surrounded by everyone i loved. Everyone who has been nothing but kind to me. Without their knowing, they helped me. Fitting in is hard but they made it easier for me to be okay with everything.

Especially the boy beside me. I haven't been a best person toward him this last few month but yet he still there for me. I look at him, how he laugh so carelessly like he didn't know what pain is, i want to keep him that way. I won't let him feel any pain, mentally or physically. I'm happy with him, so happy it starts to scare me. It's been a month since we got together. He brought me to the beach to see sunset and then he asked me to be his girlfriend out of nowhere, i may or may not scared him. I tried to act like i don't want to be his girl and he was scared shitless. I laugh at the memory, he was panicking that time but he got me back after that. He pretended to be mad and leave me there for 5 minutes and then come back and jump on me.

He heard me chuckled and turn to me with a breath-taking smile on his face, "What are you laughing at?"

I shook my head, innocently. "Nothing."

He chuckled and lean his head on my shoulder, "You look so beautiful."

"I wish i could say the same to you."I mocked

He lifted his head, "Wow—Ha ha really funny."

I giggled and put his head back to my shoulder. "You look absolutely good too, weirdo. I think black suits you." I said, staring at him

"Admit it, every color fits me." I rolled my eyes at him

"Hm, still couldn't get your head out of your ass?" I replied.

He pouted, "You are so mean." He then fake cries on my shoulders.

I laughed, and shrugged my shoulder to get rid of him, but he continues to fake cry. I, then grabbed his face in my hands and do another methods to shut him off, i kissed him.

"Again." He tried to reach out for my lips but i dodge it. He pouted then once again.

"Stop being a baby." I said.

He huffed like a little boy, "You owe me a lot of kisses when we got home."

I sticked my tongue at him. And he did the same.

"Hey, you two." Hannah yelled at us. "Stop making out."

"We are not making out, you should tell that to Jess and Justin." I said and point at them. I scrunched my face in slight disgust when i heard kissing sounds. They both couldn't get enough of each other.

"I doubt they will listen to me anyway, Their head are too far up into each other mouth." Hannah yelled at them. and i laughed.

"Hey, do you want to go to the beach later?" Tony said.

I shrug, it's up to them. If they go, i go.