Chapter 16

*Lincoln*

after the 7th round we both was knocked out.

'Damn bae you sure u never fucked before''

''yes I'm positive''

''girl you ride that thang like a pro'' she punched me

''what was that for'' that  girl got hands. she got up and looked at her clothes'' see now i don't got shit to wear you wanna rip people clothes off''i bust of laughing

''that's what you do to a thug''

''well i guess i'm going out like this'' she joked

''oh no you not''

'' i'll be back love you'' she put on my shirt and took my keys

'' where you going''

*Monique*

''umm...Lee house'' i ran out the hotel to his jeep. than he called me

*phone convo*

me: hey  bae

Linc<3: where you going and where u at

me: home and in the parking lot

Linc<3: i'm on my way down

me: okay

*convo end*

he came to the driver window so i rolled it down.''yes may i help you''

''get out i'm driving''

''no''i rolled up the window and he mouthed something. he got in the car and we drove to my house. we got there and everybody was outside. ''man'' Lincoln said getting out the car. we walked up to the house and everybody was laughing.'' whats so funny''

''where was you last night and where yo clothes''Toni asked coming closer

''a hotel''

''i told u ma he be hitting that'' i couldn't fight her because it was true so i ran in the house and went to my room. i took a shower and change. Toni and Lincoln was arguing. ''aye if yall gone fight ,,fight than'' Lil D said

''o hell naw not in my house yall niggas gone fuck up my house take that shit outside''everybody started laughing and went to the back yard

''okay if yall gone fight don't do no bitch niggas moves alright'' they nod and i walked away they started going at it. somebody knock on the door'' hold on here i come'' i went to the door and opened it a cop was standing there.'' is Antonio Martinez here''

''yes please hold on a minute'' i shut the door and ran out side '' aye yall the feds here'' they both got up '' who they looking foe'' Linc said looking worried as hell ''they looking for Toni '' my mom almost fainted.'' just come on Toni ill be right behind yall'' i said grabbing my keys'' alr love yall ill be back''

*Antonio*

i'm in the back of the cop i don't even know what i did but it's whatever.''come on sir watch your head'' we walked into the station and they put me in custody.

i been in here for 15 minutes they better hurry they asses up got me in here. a man walked in '' hey Toni can i call you that ... of course i can.. aye why he in hands cuffs take them off of him all treating im like an animal'' somebody took them off. '' okay now tell me who these men are'' he pulled out three pics the first one was Linc second one was Mo. and the last one was josh.''  why i'm in here man and when can i leave ''

'' we need you to tell us who these man are''

''when can i leave''

'' you can leave as you please but we will be watching you'' once he said that i got up and left i seen Monique i walked past her and she followed me.'' what happen''

'' ill tell you when we get home and tell Lincoln don't leave''she did it and we drove home

we got there and Lincoln was out on the front porch i didn't wait till she stopped the car i jumped out that bitch'' Get the fuck in the house''

''nigga i don't know whats going on with you but you need chill that shit out''

''Lincoln just go in the house please''Monique said from behind me he looked than went in the house we followed behind.