Chapter 8

* Monique*

i woke up to a sound of a gun shot. why i'm back in this room i ran downstairs''where is he'' i yelled at Mo and Boner.''he down in the basement chill girl''Mo said smiling i was about to go when boner grabbed me '' he alright girl clam down''   '' fuck no let me go'' he let me go and i went down stairs to see Lincoln on the ground he got shot i ran by his side ''hey baby you missed me''one of the guys that tried to rape me came out of no where and grabbed me '' let me go'' i punched him and he slapped me and thrown me to the ground and pulled out a gun''see if you would have just let me get a taste'' i kicked the gun out his hand and got up he punched me i started to punching him back''you bitch'' he pushed me down on the ground closer to the gun i grabbed it and shot him in the forehead than shot the two i didn't have time for them trying to get buck''it's OK'' i said holding Linc ''JOSH!!!'' ''what...damn'' he grabbed him and put him in the car.

*1hr and 20mins later*

Me,Mo,Boner,Anna (Linc's moms) and his sister Rachel was in the waiting room. i cried in Josh's arm i don't know what i would do if my baby died. the doctor came out'' family of Lincoln Jones'' we all stood up''Lincoln would be okay he got shot in the chest he would be able to get out in three weeks''

''can we see him now'' Anna asked

''yes you can'' we all got up and went in his room he laughing at the t.v.''o hey ma and chel''he said hugging them.'' what about me '' i said coming in the room and gave him a kiss.''we gotta go ill bring you back yo favorite food'' Anna and Rachel left the room. Mo and Boner was about to leave'' where the fuck yall going''Linc said looking mad asf. they didn't say nothing.''it's alright i got yo back''

'' i know i seen you beat his bitch ass and shot all three of them , while these bitches upstairs doing who know what''

''Did you really kill all of em'' Josh asked looking shocked.

''yea but i didn't mean to they hurt my baby''

''it's alright baby girl come here'' i went over to josh and gave him a hug. i looked back Mo was looking confused and Linc was looking made as hell.

'' what's going on with yall''Linc yelled we busted out laughing'' what you laughing for'' he said trying to get up.

'' sit yo mad as back down he just my cus'' Josh still laughing i hit him and he stopped him and mo left.'' i'll be waiting out in the waiting room'' Josh kissed my forehead and gave Linc dap

*Lincoln*

Mo and Boner left i looked at Monique and she looked worried.'' what's wrong bae''

''what was that about ''

''what you mean''

''why Mo call you boss and who house was that''

''um...''

''um.. what Linc''

''can you sit down''

''no now talk''

well um mo work for me and you ended up at my trap hou-'' she cut me off'' wait so you telling me you a thug'' i nod my head and she slapped me ''what was that for''

''why you never tell me you was a thug you know what bye'' she walked out and slammed the door. i knew that was going to happen.

*Monique*

I'm not mad but he should have told me i have bad history with thugs. i went to the waiting room and seen josh''come on lets go'' he got up and we hoped in his jeep''what happened in there'' he said breaking the silence'' nothing but y you work for him and when you get back''

''moms kicked me out i need some money and about two months ago''

we made it to my house '' look josh be careful out there i don't wanna lose you to the streets either but come over tomorrow mama would love to see u''

''girl yo moms gone kill me ''

''well see but gotta go love ya''

''love you baby cuz'' i walked in the house and seen glass on the floor ''what's going on''than i seen David's ex Joanna.''why you here''

''where david''

''i don't know but you need to get out my house'' she smiled and left.

*4 weeks later*

*Ma'riea*

we getting ready foe this function.'' who party is it''Monique asked getting ready

''that thug loyalty''

'' Loyalty the drug king dang i betta look good ...how i look'' Monique was wearing a red dress that stopped mid-thigh and red bottoms and her hair in a bun i wear the same but in black'' girl you my twin so you know you looking right''

''i know right let go''

*Monique*

we drove up to the party, cars was lined up and down the block. i finally found a parking spot . we started walking up to the house and seen people throwing up already. when we walked in side the house everybody was twerking, grinding,somking, drinking you name it they was doing it.''i'm gone find Aaron be careful love you'' Ma'riea said than walked off. i went to get me something to drink. ''dance (axs) by big sean'' came on i finished my drink and got on the dance floor. i was dancing when some dude came behind me so i showed him what i was working with.