Chapter 2

Monique POV*

I woke up and checked the time it was 7:00 o'clock I was gone be late  for school. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene things that put on my clothes. i was about to leave when my phone rung.

*phone convo*

Me: Hey Linc

Linc: Hey beautiful

Me: Wassup

Linc: Wanna ride to school

Me: Yea

Linc: I'm on my way , be ready

*phone convo end*

Lincoln moved here 2 years ago. And that's when we had meet each other.

*flash back* (2 years ago)

''Ugh!! Everybody in this Damn house is irritating''i yelled walking out the house. i was gone drive my car but i left my keys in the house so i just walked. I walked and walked until my feet got tired so i decided to stop at the park.

''Hey ma why you over here by yo self'' i didn't know who it was. I turned around to seen this boy with his shirt off showing his 8pack. he had brown hair, hazel eyes and a light brown skin tone. I didn't know i was staring at him until he said 

'' Do you like sumthing you see'' he bit his lip ad winked at me. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

'' So you cant speak Ma''

''Yea i can''

'' O well my name is Lin-'' he got cut of by somebody yelling

''LINCOLN'' a girl yelled at him. i guess that's his name.

'' I gotta go but see you around' he ran towards  the girl. It started to get dark so i decided to walk back home. I  seen a moving truck. i walked past the house when i seen this beautiful woman she look like she was 25.

'' hey sweety can you please give my a hand'' she said to me

'' yea i can ''

''o thank you can you please take this into the kitchen'' she handed my a pan with food in it. i didn't know what it  was but it smelled good i walked in the house when i seen the same boy from the park. i put the pan down and left quickly because i didn't want him to think i was stalking him. I  left out and went home

'' Monique!!!'' i walked to the kitchen to see my mom cooking a big dinner.'' yea ma''

'' go sat up the table'' she handed me 7 plates '' why so many plates whop coming over''

'' our new neighbors ' Dang i gotta see him again and he gone know where i live. i finished with the table than went up stairs to brush my hair up into a ponytail. i went back down stairs to see they was already here. the only seat that was left was next to Lincoln, i sat down ''So yall to twins'' the lady from earlier asked pointing at me n Ma'riea we nod our head yes. Everybody was eating ,laughing, telling stories and just talking. After everyone was done eating i cleared the table and went up stairs. i was laying down on my bed when somebody came in my room i looked and it was Lincoln, he came and sit  down next to me i just rolled my eyes. '' why you run out my house so fast'' he asked laughing '' because i had somewhere to be'' i lied he just laugh and got up and left.

*flash back over*

I got my phone and keys than left out.

*Lincoln POV*

Monique came out the house looking hella fine. I'm telling you her curves had me feeling some type way. She got in the car and said something but i didn't hear her than she hit me.

''huh, what you say''

''hey Linc''

''o wassup''

''is you gone drive''

''o yea my bad'' i said feeling stupid

*Monique POV*

I got in the car and Lincoln was staring at me and when i started to talk to him he was acting weird i wonder whats up with him.

''Aye Linc''

''Yea''

''wassup''

''what you talking bout girl''

''ever since i got in the car you been acting nervous what's going on''

''I'll pick you up later than we can talk'' he said as we pulled up to the school. It was 8:30 which mean we was 30 minutes late. I walked into class and sat down at my sit next to my bffs Maddie, Alexis and Latina. ''Miss Martinez go to the principal office'' ''what you do now'' Alexis asked i got up and left.

I got suspended for 5 days i don't know why and i don't care  i just got up and left. I was leaving out the principal office when somebody bump me. '' I'm so sorry'' a deep voice said while helping me pick up my stuff.''It's okay'' when i looked up i seen a light skin boy with beautiful blue eyes.

*Unknown POV*

Today is my first day at this new school. We just moved to Detroit 2 weeks ago and now it was time for me to go to this high school called ''Lincoln high''. I went to the the front office to get my schedule i got done and started walking when i bumped into somebody.

''I'm so sorry''

''It's okay'' this cute yellow bone said. ''hey i'm Lee Collins'' i said looking into her gorgeous brown eyes.

''Hey i'm Monique Martinez''

''Um... can you help me''

''Yea whatcha need''

''I'm trying to find my class'' i showed her my schedule.

*Monique POV*

I looked over his schedule.''we have the same classes until after lunch'' i said trying to hid my smile . I can't lie i was happy, now we can get to know each other better. We walked into class and everybody stared at us , i sit down at my sit and Lee sat in front of me. '' who is that fine boy'' Maddie said looking at him up and down. I told them everything that happened. ''Aww'' they all said at once i just laughed. '' Miss Martinez is there something you want to share with the class'' she said than the bell rung, (saved by the bell). '' Sorry Ms. Johnson i would like to tell you but i don't wanna be late for my next class than i left.