New chapter in my life

Jaylyn POV

I cannot believe this.

I put my hand over my mouth in did belief. I turned back around and saw august on one knee.

August: jaylyn kiante heard I've been waiting my whole life for a girl like you.. I didn't know it for a long time but you're the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and I need you. I need you. I want to have kids and I want us to be a family. I messed up In the past I know that. If I could take it all back I would have been here for you kissing away your tears and loving you the way I should have been the whole time. Baby girl you are so amazing and I was too blind and young to see it but now I'm a man and I'm ready to be the man you always needed me to be. I know I don't deserve this and that I'm good enough for you but I'm willing to spend everyday of the rest of my life proving it to you. Jaylyn...

He pulled out the ring and opened the box.my jaw DROPPED when I saw how big it was.

August:...will you marry me?"

I looked around and I saw everybody looking at us. Auri was rubbing her stomach with corahns arm around her.

I nodded slowly and I saw a smile creep upon august face.

Jaylyn: yes... Yes I will marry you.

August got up and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me with love and passion.

Myasia: ahem!

We kept kissing

Sianna: cough cough!

We kissed deeper. I Guess Brittany and jaden got irritated so they pulled us apart from each other.

Jaden: damn man let her breath.

Me and august giggled a little.

Latoya: so are we planning a wedding or nah?

Me: were planning a wedding.

I looked at august and smiled. He smiled back.

Jaden: well were gonna take august to celebrate.

The boys were about to walk away but auri grabbed corahns hand and pulled him back.

Auris POV

Auri:no corahn can't go.

Corahn: but whyyyyyyy!?

Auri: I have a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Corahn: what time?

Auri: 3:15

Corahn: I'll be home by then

Auri: yeah but I know that you will be getting drunk and I don't want you coming to my appointment drunk.

Corahn: why does it matter?

Auri: it screams irresponsible parents

Corahn: no it doesn't. I'm pretty sure the doctor has been drunk before.

I rolled my eyes. And sighed.

Auri: be back at 12.

Corahn: YAYY!! Thanks baby.

He kissed my cheek. And left with the guys.

Jaylyn POV

We were walking back to the car. We were talking about auri being pregnant.

Auri: it sucks being pregnant. Everything is either hurt or swollen.

Kayla: oh come on girl it's not THAT bad.

Auri: yes it is. My back hurts, my feet are swollen, I can fit corahns shoes!

Jaylyn: you'll see. Right now is the best part of your pregnancy.

Danique: if this is the best...

Tyanna: then what's the worst

Me and Kayla looked at each other. Kayla has kids. 2 girls named Kaiden and faith Simmons. And I have/ had RJ so we've been through it.

Us: labor.

Tyanna: does it really feel that bad?

Kayla: try pushing a basketball out of your vagina and see how it feels.