Short chapter

Ray POV

I can't believe jaylyn is pregnant. I was planning if she got pregnant again it would be my baby. Damn it! She has to have august. He treats her better than I did.

I was beating her around this part of our marriage and in their marriage she's pregnant. I need jaylyn. I love her. I know she's happy with august but I have to have her. She's mine. No matter what. She will always be mine.

Auri POV

I was walking across the yard wish CJ in holding my hand and corahn ran out and grabbed me by my other.

"Baby can we please talk?" He said.

"I'm not your baby corahn didn't you get the papers?" I say rolling my eyes and walking to my car.

"Auri baby I love you. Come on. I love you baby girl." Corahn said trying to talk to me. I put CJ in his car seat and got in the driver seat and was about to pull off but corahn got in the passenger seat.

"Can I atleast get to know my son?" Corahn said. I could tell he really was trying. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Give me your phone." I say sighing and having my hand out.

Corahn gives me his phone and I put my address and phone number in.

"Call before you come by."I say

"Alright." Corahn says and gets out of my car. What am I doing?!?!