Chapter 8

Camila's POV

My jaw dropped as I saw, my so called "best friend" but actually he isn't my best friend anymore.

"Hey Mila" he had 2 boxes of pizza in his hands.

"Oh, Hey Luis" I said awkwardly.

"How are you? It's been long since.. You know" Ugh, remembering that makes me want to punch him in the face.

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm not okay, since it's been like a few months since I last saw you and it's like you're ignoring me" then a frown appeared on his face.

I want him to go away, but he brought pizza so I can't.

"Want to come in?" I said grabbing the boxes of pizza, he nodded.

I lead him to the living room. We sat down, and I turned the tv on.

It was so quiet. Either of us was speaking, so I spoke to break the silence "So, why'd you come here anyway?"

"I just missed you, that's all. Is that bad?" He let out a chuckle.

Oh right, I forgot to mention. He was my ex. He cheated on me, that man whore.

"Oh really? You missed me after you cheated on me?" I said, pissed.

"I really missed you Camila, I'm not lying" then he opened one of the boxes of pizza. My eyes widen as I saw the writings on the box, but first he knelt down on one knee. It said, "Camila, be my girl again?"

Tears were forming from my eyes, I don't know what to say. I kinda still love him, but Lauren.. I love Lauren more than him.

Luis stood up, and gave me a hug.

"It's okay if you don't want to, I'll understand. But I promise, I'll wait for you until I die. I love you" he pecked my cheek, then left. He looked like his XBOX was gone, he looked so sad.

So I went to the kitchen, with the boxes in my hands.

I finished one box, since it was already time for dinner. The thought of Lauren was making me so lonely. I just miss her so much already, I didn't know I would fall for her that fast. She gave me endless butterflies, not like Luis.

My phone started ringing. It was a call from my mom, so I answered it.

"Camila! We miss you so much"

"I miss you too mom, and dad." I let out a small laugh.

"How are you mija?" Hearing my mom's voice again makes me so happy.

"I'm fine mom, how about you and dad?"

"We're fine too. I just called Clara, she said Sofi misses you." Oh right, I just remembered Sofi was with mom's friend.

"Oh, I miss her too mom. I just had dinner"

"That's good to hear, I have to go now. Te quiero!" My mom said and I smiled. Then she hung up.

I went outside to throw the garbage, then I saw a familiar car. I was trying to remember who owns that. But I just shrugged then I went back to the house.

My feet were so cold because I went out barefoot, I was too lazy too look for my slippers okay?

So I ran upstairs to my room, and started playing songs.

I changed into my favorite pjs, which had pizzas on it. It's making me hungry again.

Kiss You by One Direction started playing. I mouthed the words and pretended to be performing on stage.

I heard a knock on my window but I just ignored it.

Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like

We could go out, any day any night

Baby I'll take you there, take you there

Baby I'll take you there, yeah

Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on

You can get, get anything that you want

Baby just shout it out, shout it out

Baby just shout it out, yeah

And if you, you want me too

Let's make a move

Yeah, so tell me girl if every time we

To-o-uch

You get this kind of ru-u-ush

Baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

If you don't wanna take it slow

And you just wanna, take me home

Baby say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And let miss kiss you

Then suddenly, I felt someone's soft lips on my cheek and arms around my waist. I turned my head around to see who it was, and it was...

________________________

A/N Another cliffhanger! I'm so soooooorry, and i'm so sorry that this chapter is a bit crappy. I just felt sick while making this, I promise to make the next one good. (:

Comment if you know who it was (;