Chapter 6

Lauren's POV

The sun was shining so bright.

I woke up, with Camila still in my arms. I don't want to let her go, I just want her to be in my arms forever. I wish she was mine..

"Morning Lo" Camila said with her morning voice while she looked up at me. It was so adorable.

"Good morning" I said with a smile and with my raspy morning voice. Then I saw her blush, she immediately hid her face on my chest.

"Camz, are you.. Um. Blushing?" I let out a small chuckle. "No I'm not" she hugged me, oh how I love her arms around me. Wait, am I going crazy or what?

She sat up on her bed, "Lauren, thank you again for being here." I let out a smile, "My pleasure, anything for you"

She stood up and went to the bathroom while I was still laying down on her bed. I looked around her room, she had many posters of One Direction and Ed Sheeran. Woah, she's so addicted to them. I saw a rack, a rack of bows! Her bows were so cute, I wonder how she'd looked like with one on. I imagined and I started giggling.

I took my phone from her night stand, I jumped in shock. 12 missed calls from my mom. So I stood up, waiting for Camila when I suddenly saw a picture of her and a guy. I think my heart just broke..

Camila suddenly appeared by my side, she saw the look on my face.

"Lauren, are you okay?" I nodded, "Yeah, Um. I need to go now. I think my mom's getting mad and I'm in a lot of trouble, I think" she frowned, she looked so cute! Okay, calm down Lauren. I walked slowly to her door, then I felt her hand grip on my wrist. "When will I see you again?" "Soon" I continued walking to the staircase.

Her arms were around my waist, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Can we, like. Go out tomorrow? You know. After school?" I can't say no to her, and she had her puppy dog eyes she's so cute! "Absolutely! Where do you go by the way?" I smiled, and asked. "I go to Miami High. How about you?" My eyes widen as she told me, she went to the same school as me. But, how come I never saw her before? "I go there too! But, how come I never see you there?" She shrugged, and smiled.

"So, I'll see you then Camz" as I held her hands on my waist. Camila went in front of me and kissed my cheek. That was unexpected. I hugged her and said good bye. "Text me okay?" She said as I walked to my car. "Of course!"

I started my car's engine, and turned the radio on. Then The Way by Ariana Grande started playing, so I started singing along as I drove home,

Say, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour

Do my singing in the shower

Picking petals off the flowers like

Do she love me, do she love me not? (love me not)

I ain't a player, I just crush a lot (crush a lot)

You give me that kind of something

Want it all the time, need it everyday

On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred

Never get enough, I can't stay away

If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday

You can get whatever you need from me

Stay by your side, I'll never leave you

And I ain't going nowhere 'cause you're a keeper

So don't you worry, baby, you got me

I got a bad boy, I must admit it (hey)

You got my heart, don't know how you did it (hey)

And I don't care who sees it, babe

I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me (hey)

I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)

I love the way (I love it, I love it)

Baby, I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)

Ooh, I love the way (I love it, I love it)

The way you love me

I stopped singing, and thought about Camila. She was so perfect, I never had crushes and I never liked boys. For me, I think I liked girls more. But Camila was the first one.