Chapter 7

Camila's POV

Lauren already went home. So I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Too bad, I wanted Lo to eat with me.

I wonder why she looked upset a while back.

I got downstairs and went to the shelf to grab a box of cereal. I also grabbed a bowl and a spoon and poured the cereal and milk.

The house was so silent, so I got up and went to the living room. I plugged my iPhone to the speaker and started playing Wobble by V.I.C.

I danced to the song like an idiot, but something popped in my head. I went to my phone and called Lauren.

She picked up instantly,

"Hey Camz" hearing her same Camz made me smile like an idiot.

"Hi Lo, are you home already?"

"Yes. How are you?"

"Oh. I'm fine, but I really feel lonely"

"Aw, I'm so sorry baby. I promise, I'll go there soon" Baby? What the- I snapped out of my thoughts and continued talking to her.

"It's okay. Just text me okay?"

"Sure. I gotta go Camz, my mom's calling me"

"Bye Lauren"

"Bye Camila" then I hung up.

I wonder why she called me baby, that's so weird. I also wonder if she feels the same way I feel for her. Yes, I had a boyfriend in the past. But it never lasted, and also the fact that I still haven't got a first kiss. I regret meeting that guy. But when I met Lauren, everything was so okay. I will never regret meeting her. EVER.

My parents won't be home for a month, I don't know why it's that long. My sister's with my mom's friend, well my mom thinks that I'm not good in babysitting so she made Sofi stay with her friend.

I sat down the couch, I went on tumblr. I just kept scrolling down, until I saw a quote.

"My feelings for you, are growing strong. I wonder what you feel about me.." And I reblogged it.

I can't stop thinking about Lauren, and I can't stop imagining things with Lauren. She just makes me so happy. When I met her, I just realized that I was bi. Woah.

The doorbell rang, I was nervous. I wonder who could it be.

I ran up to the door, and opened it. My jaw dropped and I saw....

_________________________

A/N Cliffhanger! Sorry guys. Mind suggesting a few ideas? It's already summer here and I might update more.

But who did Camila see at the door?