Walking from the front door he looked at his and Sam's house from the outside he couldn't help but compare it to his neighboring attached house. It was a old derelict building with an anonymous owners, the house was covered in every inch of thick ivy and bird shit. It would've made an abandoned hospital look welcoming.

Waving good-bye to Sam, he slowly wandered to the graffiti-ed bus stop where it was crowded with business types trying to look as buissnessy as possible which is quite hard in a cramped bus stop in London when you think about it. The bus sped up the road and practically screeched to a halt as if it just remembered it's meant to pick people up. Whilst clambering onto the bus his mind wandered to thinking about how he could persuade someone to take his evening shift in Starbucks and get home earlier to catch Doctor Who on repeat. Just as he was sitting down he felt an icy grasp that made the hair on the back of his neck stand up and saw that he'd accidentally sat on a boy he hadn't seen. "But he wasn't there before me" he thought. He hastily backed away apologizing, catching the eyes of confused strangers and went to another seat by the window. He couldn't help thinking that boy hadn't been there when he tried to sit down. Just as he got his mind to believe he just didn't see him, he turned to look to see a large woman seated in the boy's place. "What?!" he thought to himself. His mind slowly wandered and he went to work.

Chapter three

Stepping off the bus Adam moved his hair out of his eyes, he looked upwards to the dark, cloudy sky and quick walked home to avoid the rain before it happened. He reached his door and heard a faint noises from inside something was happening and his best friend was inside that building. He opened the door as quietly as he could, the noise grew louder and louder with every second Adams paranoia was fading. He knew this sound very well, it was a strange mix of the pipes next door groaning and Sam trying to sing over them. He did this frequently so he would be less terrified. Sam had a habit of his imagination going a bit wild so he Googled how to stop it because it was getting on Adams nerves, one of answers was to sing because then nothing can scare you, however all it did was terrify Adam.

He stepped inside the room plugging his ears and then had to shield his eyes because there was Sam jumping around on the sofa singing along to Wannabe by the spice girls......in just his underwear. He couldn't help his grin slide onto his face as he laughed, Sam turned around to see what the sound was an jumped in surprise yelling "Shit!, don't do that to me!". Adam was in hysterics, with tears almost running down his face. "God, I wish i had my phone with me that would've been amazing!"Sam blushed " You weren't meant to be back for another 40 minutes!, You can't tell anyone of this!, Promise me!"  Sam was mortified and Adam could tell so he jumped up on the sofa with him singing as loudly as he could to the spice girls and after a couple of lines Sam joined in and sure enough both of them were bouncing up and down on the sofas, miming the spice girls dance moves.

Then with Sam yelling over the music "Why were you early then?" Adam replied with " Because i could see you through the window and wanted to tell you crowds were gathering to watch it!, plus I NEED to see this Doctor Who!"

So they settled down into their big, black leather sofa and watched over twenty minutes of Doctor Who without being disrupted when a slow rumbling shook the floors and the groaning of the pipes was almost to much to bear, they emitted a long, harsh screeching sound grating the ears of anyone who had the misfortune to hear it. The movement of the pipes caused the DVD player to freeze and rewind then freeze and rewind over and over again letting out small snippets of speech over the crackle of the angry static until the boys finally took notice of what the words were. Grave Danger Grave Danger Grave Danger...

A cold breeze swept through the warm lounge moving the curtains in whispers, the fire blew out as a sudden chill descended around them. The lights flickered. Adam bit his lip, summoning up the courage he quickly walked to the light switch flicking it off and on. Sam turned to Adam his face pale "Wh-what do you think that was?"his voice trembled with a note of fear. Adam turned to him and opened his mouth but he never got the words out, his eyes caught two boys gliding towards them from the other side of the room. He motioned towards Jack bringing him forward, Jack spun around and saw the boys.

Their pale limbs glowed brightly in the flickering light, as  Sam and Adam stared on the boys started to close the space between them, drifting closer and closer. One of the boys opened his mouth, a low whispering sound came out "Don't be afraid...". Sam flicked his gaze to Adam for a split second, a questioning glance with fear. Adam stepped forward he could feel an icy aura radiating off the ghostly figures."Wh-who are you?" His voice trembled but his expression was more curious than scared. "I used to live here, only 17 years ago, my name is Mike and this is Jake" The pale figure uttered turning to point to his taller ethereal friend. Sam's eyes were darting around the room, he had turned an alarming shade; almost as pale as the ghosts. Adam, his curiosity getting the better of him, asked "What happened?". The second ghost spoke for the first time, his cold breath making them shiver. "We don't exactly know, trying to remember is hard as it's just grey tumbling snippets of memories, but we know some things: I used to live here and Jake was visiting when we were killed" The word hung in the air poisonously. "We don't have long here, we must warn you..." whispered Jake. "Someone is going to try and kill you both" breathed Mike. This was all to much for Sam as he went white as a sheet and crumpled into a heap on the ground. Adam, clearly shaken tried to stop swaying, the room was spinning. he crouched down low and swiftly picked up Sam and rested him down on the worn sofa, he focused back to the ghosts and asked multiple questions "Who are they..., Why would they..., How do you know? "