Scars

I am now sitting in the bathroom with the door locked. I have been here for almost an hour. I prepared. I brought a pillow and a super soft blanket. I also have a bag of chips and a couple granola bars. Plus the water from the sink. It's official I'm never leaving this bathroom. James sits out side the door. He has been there for an hour. He is begging me to come out.
"Plz love. I am sorry. The doctor needs to check on you. Plz come out."
I stay silent. I am looking at my legs. I have bruises and cuts.
"Great now I more ugly then before."I whisper.
"What was that. Did you just say you are ugly."I hear James angry voice from the other side of the door.
"Shoot!!!" I whisper
I don't do feeling talks so I hide all my feelings. But with James they keep popping up. I don't understand.
"Open this door now!!!!!"
"No" I simply answer
When I am done looking at my new scars I go to my old ones. The deep painful reminders of him. Luke
I have cuts all over my stomach and back.
He left me these scars.
Suddenly I hear the door break down. I look over to see James starting at my old cuts and scars I quickly pull my shirt down and look away. He walks up to me and picks me up. He sits on the bed and places me on his lap.
"So what were you saying before?" He asked
"Nothing"I mumble
"Rules" he warns
I sigh.
"I'm ugly"I once again mumble
"Why do you think that"
"because I have scars and a bad past. I have marks on my body and my heart. They ruin me."
"Oh honey. Stop saying that. You are beautiful and I love you. Your soul and heart are what fixed me so you can't be that broken. I was broken then I found you. The love of my life"
"Well the love of your life wants pizza so.........?"
"On it"
"Uh. James can I have some cloths and a shower these stink." I ask
"Look in the closet"
"Thanks"
I go to his walk in closet and find it filled half guys cloths and the other half my size and style cloths.
I pick out my outfit.

And I take a nice long hot shower

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And I take a nice long hot shower. When I get out I find James sitting on our bed with a pizza next to him. He is on his phone....Wait that looks familiar.....oh!that's my phone. I walk over to him and take it out of his hands. He looks up at me confused.
"Wtf dude. My phone is not something you go through." I yell at him.
"Don't talk to me like that." I warns.
"Oh fuck off. I'm done you have made my life hell. I can't even be me anymore. You ruin evreything. You don't love me because when you're around I can't be me. You fucking hurt me James. That's not love. So fuck off and just kill me now because it's better than living with you!!!!!!" I scream at him. I look in his eyes to see anger rage even. But as one tear slips down my right cheek his eyes soften. I don't know what's going to happen next but I don't think I'll like it.