The Warm Up.

Chapter One
                            Spark

I started running as fast as I could, holding my egg while at it. I had to reach the Headquarters urgently, and even though I liked running, being rushed was not my favorite thing, what so ever.

When I got there, it was too late, I guess. Chaos everywhere, instinct trainers fighting with eachother and broken incubators scattered around.

"What's going on?!" I said, looking at the broken glass.

"Boss, what's going on?" Grey said, looking around, startled.

"You tell me, boy. What's going on IN here?" I said, tapping my foot.

"There's been a break in on the egg room" Kira said, hugging a broken incubator, sobbing.

I was so overwhelmed at that moment, looking around the chaos of trainers and conversations. It is not usual in Instinct to have such havoc. But that wasn't the main issue right now; we had missing eggs and this was not good.

"Grey, get the investigation team running an investigation on this, now" I said, pointing to the research building.

"But sir, we have the competitions running there-" Grey said, looking at the glass building.

"I said, go"

Grey started running towards the building as I spoke to other trainers.

"Alright, I need you all to go back to your divisions while I solve this, please"

_______________________________________

                     Chapter One
                         Blanche

Reading books was getting boring, so I took a small break, taking a chance to see the night life of this city.

Strangers were walking around the sidewalk, some were talking to other people, some were alone. It was quite chilly here, so I put my hands in my pockets, still looking around. My local admiral was briefly interrupted by an emergency call from one of my trainers.

"Leader Blanche, sorry to bother you at this time-" Said the trainer, her voice trembling a little as she pronounced my name.

"What is the matter?" I responded coldly, like always. I was not going to say something nice to help her calm down or anything, so I just ignored her tone of voice towards the phone call.

"We got urgent news from Instinct, they reported a robbery-"

I looked to my phone, then to the call.

"And that concerns us in what way?" I said, bitterly.

"Their research eggs along with other items crucial to recent investigations have been stolen"

I sighed, rolling my eyes while passing my finger through some notes.

"Well, if you could do me a favor and tell Val to send some of our investigators down there to help-"

"They think we did it" She responded, urging her words.

The line went silent for a bit when she said that.

"That is impossible! We do not need their eggs, at all"

"Maybe they think we did it due to the researching competition the program has, at the moment"

My anger was quite intolerable at that time, so I thanked the trainer for the information and hung up. I proceeded to mark down the numbers of the leader itself, seeking for an answer.

"Great, just the person I needed to hear from" His not-so-quite deep voice  said, angered.

"How dare you assume my team could have the audacity of being thieves. You should be ashamed of yourself" I said, screaming the last sentence towards the phone while my voice echoed through the empty streets.

"Well, let me take a guess" He said. "Our main threat and competition in this thing couldn't have the audacity of being thieves? I do not think so"

"Shut your mouth right this instant-" I said, pressing my fingers harshly against my phone, them slowly turning paler than my skin.

"I'm getting to the bottom of this, Blanche. Your team is going down, even if I have to do it myself" He said, hanging up.

I screamed, kicking the floor hard enough to make a deep sound.

"I hate this kid, so much!" I said, kicking the floor as I verbalize each word.

_______________________________________

                     Chapter One
                         Candela

The brunette's voice rose, signaling his anger.

"That's not fair!"

"Oh come on! Look who has a sore loser on their team!" A trainer with a yellow and white colored jacket teased.

The red sporting trainer rolled his eyes,

"At least my team is better than yours and gets more gyms than yourself, weekly"

The Instinct trainer laughed.

"Oh what, can't choke down your Valor pride? Because you're too ignorant to let people see you lost to an Instinct?"

"Excuse me, My leader isn't a dumb trash, unlike Spark!"

"At least my leader isn't a self centered pokehole who only cares for popularity and borderline neglects her Pokémon!"

That's when the red trainer let himself go.

The trainer ran up to the other, taking the two to the ground. Through the crowd that had gathered, two trainers looked at each other, knowing this is getting ugly fast.

"You get the Instinct, I'll get the Valor."

The blue clad girl looked at her yellow splashed counterpart.

"Let's go."

The two trainers bolted, pushing and passing the large crowd, running towards the trainers, the Mystic taking the Valor's arms, preventing him from packing another hard punch. The red trainer screaming profanities at the girl. The Instinct helped the other up, taking the male under his arm and taking the limping Instinct to get medical attention.

Everyone moved out of the way and some trainers, blue and red, even helped to restrain the red trainer. A officer walked up to the trainers, looking at the hot headed trainer.

"This will be brought to the authorities attention," She declared sternly.

"Thank you everyone, I'll take him from here."

"No need to call any authorities, you have her in person" Said Candela, crossing her arms.

_______________________________________

HEY EVERYONE, WHAT'S UP?

Yes, we took very long to publish this.

The editor and I had some personal issues and couldn't write as fast as we would've wanted to. So we're very sorry :(

Hope you guys liked the chapter! See you next time! :)