Chapter 3- Questions, Questions

Tick.
Tock.
Tick.
Tock.
Jungkook stared at the clock that laid on a small table next to him. That's all he's heard recently; the clock, and Yoongi's heart monitor of course. Jungkook couldn't believe that he had caused his hyung so much trouble, and he himself felt troubled because of the eldest's poor health.

"You have to wake up eventually..." He sighed, playing with the fabric that loosely hung on his shoulders, feeling depressed. It had been several days and Yoongi had yet to wake up, worrying the Maknae. Jungkook knew that loss of all power could really effect a witch's health, but he didn't expect the effects to be as bad as they were.

"Kookie...we're going to go get some lunch, you wanna come with?" The deep voice of Taehyung called from the doorway. Jungkook shook his head and looked down, the tiles on the floor suddenly becoming interesting. Tae sighed and drooped his head, feeling all of Kookie's emotions. He wouldn't give up so fast though, he grabbed the younger by the wrist and dragged him out of Yoongi's hospital room.

"Hyung, no..." Jungkook tried pulling away, but Taehyung was stronger and dragged him along.

"You've been in there for several days, come and enjoy a meal with your other friends. We all feel the same about Yoongi, but that's why we need to be there for each other." Jungkook stopped in his tracks, making Taehyung jerk back.

"Kookie-" Tae stopped mid-sentence when he noticed the other's eyes getting glossy. Suddenly, the older male was tugged forward into a warm embrace, sending tingles throughout his body.

"Why Taehyung...why won't he wake up." The younger boy sobbed into Tae's shirt, leaving a wet mark on the blue fabric. Taehyung's eyes filled with tears seeing his mate cry so hard, so he hugged the younger tighter, putting as much love into the hug as he could.

"I don't know Kook...but he'll be okay, Yoongs is strong." He whispered, rubbing Jungkook's hair as he continued to let go of all the emotions that had built up within him. After a few minutes of the two comforting each other, Jungkook pulled away and looked up at his hyung.

"...is that offer for lunch still available?" His stomach grumbled, showing his hunger. Taehyung laughed and nodded his head, grabbing the younger's hand to lead him forward.

///////////////////////////////////////

"...hello?" Namjoon knocked and stuck his head into Jin's infirmary room. Jin looked up in Namjoon's general direction. "How're you?" He questioned the peculiar boy. Jin said nothing and moved his head to look away from Namjoon. "Look," Namjoon started, "I didn't mean to offend you yesterday in any way, and you have a right to be mad. I just want you to know that I was completely oblivious and I apologize for my naive behavior." Jin just chuckled and twiddled with the bed sheets sprawled across his lap.

"I know you couldn't tell." Namjoon's jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"I-um. I-"

"You really are naive!" Jin laughed and tilted his head sideways, as if he were looking at Namjoon. "Don't stress it." Joon sighed in relief when his mate confirmed that everything was okay between them.

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Namjoon sat down, his eyes still locked on Jin, wondering if he was old enough to feel the mate bond.

"Well..." Jin rubbed his chin as if he had a beard. "I'm older than you think I am, that's for sure." Joon only muttered a confused 'okay' and cursed mentally.

"May I ask something personal?" He pressured on. Jin laughed and shook his head.

"Why don't you let me ask you about something?!" He smiled, his eyes going wide. Namjoon chuckled and agreed. "What...what color is your hair?" Joon smiled widely.

"Brown, light brown." Namjoon saw Jin smile and shake his head slightly. "My turn; what are your plans later?" Jin let out a breathy laugh.

"Sitting in this bed."

"How about we change that?" A light tint of pink appeared on Jin's cheeks as he looked down. After a few minutes, Namjoon spoke up. "You wanna go somewhere?" Jin smiled and looked directly at Namjoon.

"That'd be nice..."

////////////////////////////////////

"Wait... so you actually spit it on her?" Jin laughed after hearing Namjoon's ridiculous story from when he was a schoolboy.

"Yup, forever ruining my friendship with that girl." Joon chuckled. Currently, the two of them were laying on the grass just outside of the coven, staring at nothing in particular- or at least Namjoon was. After eating and chatting for a while, a comfortable silence fell between them.

"Hey Namjoon?" Jin broke the silence, still having his head tilted toward the sky.

"Yeah?"

"What do you look like?" Namjoon was taken by surprise and kept quite for a few seconds.

"Well..." he thought, " I have dark brown eyes, you already know my hair color..." he trailed off.

"How tall are you? Are you taller than me? What does your nose look like? What is your eye shape? What is my eye shape? Is your hair long or short? Do you have facial hair? Do I have facial hair? Do you have big hands? Someone once told me I had weird fingers? Do you have weird fingers? What do-" Namjoon's laughing cut off Jin's questions. Jin only giggled slightly and scratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I guess I got excited." He gave a sheepish smile.

"I'll answer those, if you answer me this;" Jin rose and eyebrow, "what are you?" Jin gulped, but agreed to answer.

"I-my good gentleman- am a witch like you." Joon mentally cheered and nodded.

"I guess it's my turn now...." Namjoon answered all of Jin's previous questions and also answered any new questions that popped up, describing to Jin exactly what he looked like. The two were once again laying in silence.

"263." Jin stated out of no where.

"What?"

"My age; I'm 263."