author's note!!

Hi guys!! I'm back with a new story... or really, a few new fanfics! I'm sorry that I've been so inactive lately. I had no wifi for the last month and a half, and so all my stories were written on Notes on my computer. However, definitely look forward to a few new stories that will include not only K-idols but K-actors as well! (coughs leejongsuknamjoohyukparkhyungshik)

I'll be updating maybe once or twice a week per story, seeing as my summer break is not over yet. But once it is, I hope you all understand that I'll be much busier, I'm entering my senior year of high school and that means college apps and so forth! I hope you understand:)

Also, since this is a SEVENTEEN fanfic (look forward to many more), I'm happy to say I got my album!! I got the AL1 album version 3 (unit version). My bias unit is the performance unit, and I'm very happy to say that I got Dino's photocard, Minghao's postercard (that picture is so aesthetic i cannot even) and Jun's disc! Ironically I didn't get anything Hoshi even though he's my bias but the pictures in the album are good enough (plus I also went to buy a folder with the Boom Boom photoshoot on it. I'm such trash). Anyways, I'll shut up now, enjoy the story!!

This fanfiction is what it is — a work of fiction. I do not own the character of kwon soonyoung, I own only the plot and the words themselves, also meaning that plagiarism is strictly prohibited. I hope you enjoy the story. Please Vote & Comment, and check out my other stories if you haven't — it would mean a lot!