<3

Okay
Okay

You guys are some of the greatest human beings to ever grace this earth. All of my friends, my followers, acquaintances, you all mean more than the world to be.

To my family:
(You all know who you are hehe) These people are just so...them. They are them and I love them. You guys are just such amazing people. I'm so glad to have met you the way we did. Especially to the ones I talk to on a normal basis, you are my life. And it's just such a pleasure to talk to you everyday, and just be with you. You are truly family.

To my love:
Thank you,
thank you,
thank you.
I love you so much, I can't even at times. I just.... can't. You make my voice crack, you make me feel in ways I didn't know I could, you're the one who took my heart and kept it. I may be young and possibly naive, but I'm sure that you are a special gift and I don't deserve a gift like you.
Love you, qt.

To my followers, and my supporters:
Y'ALL ARE GREAT.
You guys keep me going. You guys are the ones who just, make my day. I'll post something and I know that at least someone out there is going to enjoy it. I hit rock bottom when I was out for 2 months. I didn't want to draw anymore. My passion, the hobby I love to death, I just wanted to end it all. But I went through. And I went through for you. Because you all have such a special place in my heart. Thank you.

To Hydra:
YEAH HYDRA
YOU DO GET YOUR OWN PARAGRAPH.
Dude, dude. I don't even know where to start with you. I remember going to your profile a heck long time ago, and checking out your book. I saw you lived in NorCal and I immediately lit up. 'YOU LIVE NEAR ME WHOA.' And ever since that moment, that first conversation we had almost a year ago, we've talked to each other. Almost daily. You are my greatest friend ever. I'm just so happy to have met you and talked to you and have done so many weird memeish things with you. Now go live your life ya dingus.

THANK YOU ALL FOR EXISTING AND BEING IN MY LIFE
IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

(Regularly Scheduled Post Over)