What are Driftwings? (Info, etc.)

Driftwings are a closed fantribe made by me, aka Lythii. You may not distribute this species or claim it as your own. If you do, I will hunt you down.
-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-
Appearance and Traits

 -::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-Appearance and Traits

A Driftwing can be any color. It can have any design and any amount of accessories or extras.

A basic Driftwing will have small "devil" horns on its forehead and long twisting ones as its natural horns. Every Driftwing has a feather spine running from the top of its head down to its tail. This spine can pop up and down depending on mood. Driftwings tend to have 2 sets of feathered wings. They can, however, not have a set or any wings due to a birth defect or exilation(not a real word).

A Driftwing can have many traits, all of which are extremely valuable. A common trait is explained above. An uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary trait is almost never seen. Uncommon, rare and epic traits can exist on any amount of different Driftwings, while a legendary trait is unique and only exists for one Driftwing.
-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-
Hierarchy and Allies
There is no such thing as the Driftwing kingdom. Driftwings are known to "drift", or not stay in a certain place for an extended period of time. They are generally nomadic with a few exceptions here and there.

Haven
Haven is the safe place for all Driftwings. It is essentially the main and only city Driftwings have. Any and all Driftwings are welcome to stay in Haven if the life beyond its walls is too much. (Except for exiled Drifts) Every Driftwing dragonet is required to go to school at Haven, to ensure the correct passing on of knowledge. Haven is also where all foreign affairs are taken care of.

The King
The King is the highest position in the hierarchy of Driftwings. He commands Haven and all Drifts. He is also in charge of foreign affairs and his allies. Most Driftwings love their King because of how he treats them- lovingly and with care, but he also gives them the freedom to do whatever they please.

All-Seeing
An All-Seeing is the next position on the Driftwing hierarchy. An All-Seeing is a Driftwing who has figure out the secret of Blinding Breath, an ability whose activation has been long lost in history. The very, very few Driftwings who have figured out this secret have been known to ascend to another level. They seem be much smarter and generally better than other Driftwings. They are the kings most trusted advisors.

Bodyguards/Militia
The Driftwing army is next in the hierarchy. They are simply the ones who protect the king and the citizens of Haven.

Commoners
The everyday/ ordinary Driftwings you see.

Exiled Princes
When a prince refuses to be king, he is promptly exiled from the Driftwing Kingdom. They then get their second set of wings ripped off. He is also not allowed to do business with a Driftwing, or be seen with another Driftwing. However, because of how spaced Driftwings are, exiled Princes almost never get caught when doing business. In fact, some have even begun families with other Driftwings.

Driftwing Allies
-Timewings (owned by Londonox )
-Biomewings (owned by HorizonHarmony)
-Artwings (owned by ShadowFlight_Draws)
-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-
List of Owned Driftwings:
•King Aarothe- owned by me
•Lance- owned by HorizonHarmony
•Keith- owned by me
•Hunk
•Pidge- owned by ColorfulCassie
•Shiro- owned by ShadowFlight_Draws and KryptonDragon
•Summer-owned by ColorfulCassie
•(Unnamed)- owned by RandomGamer182
•April- owned by ShadowFlight_Draws
•Alvern owned by me
•Barv
•"Coppice"-owned by redhystori
•"Fading Day" -owned by Londonox
•"Kilro" -owned by -raseri